Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23649 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman New 52 Beginner's Guide

Pagemaster42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By Pagemaster42

My New 52 Batman guide is my first DC guide listing and giving brief summaries of all the bat-family titles and crossovers. Thoughts and criticism are greatly appreciated, as are suggestions for other characters for me to research, read, and write about :)

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well to begin you are mixing Batfamily titles with Arcs inside a Title with crossovers, and you are missing mini-series and justice league titles.

To make it clear you should make a Table as follow (I will let you make a complete one and I will let you add a short description of each somewhere):

BAT-FAMILY
    BatmanSeptember---April
    - court of owls
    - night of owls
    - death of the family
    Batman Inc.
    Batgirl
    Batman & Robin
    CROSSOVER
    Court of owls
    Death in the family
    Zero year
    MINI-SERIE
    Batman eternal
    Catwoman eternal
    Batman and Robin eternal
    Bat-Mite
    ONE-SHOT
    Endgame
    Robin war
    Pagemaster42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@jb681131: Thanks for your input! I see what you're saying. I'll sit down and mull over your suggestions and clean it up to make it clearer. I did totally forget to include miniseries, thanks for point that out. I did, however, leave the justice league titles out as I planned on doing a similar article on them. I'm also only intending this guide to cover the start of the New 52 until Convergence and do something separate for DcYou. Though, I might just say screw that and include it. It is all the same continuity after all, right?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.