Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23633 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman New 52

ScrubbedOut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ScrubbedOut

I just started reading the Justice League (New 52). I picked up the Flash, Aquaman, and Green Lantern New 52 for the backstories. I was wondering.. which of the like 10 Batman series in the new 52 is the batman that ties in with the JL?

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By SupBatz

@ScrubbedOut: Honestly...none of them really do. I mean, everything takes place in the same continuity but none of the Bat-books directly tie in with John's Justice League. If you're just looking to collect the main Batman series then you're probably going to want to go for Snyder's Batman. It's basically the defacto main Bat-book.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.