Batman Movie

#1 Posted by allenbyrd (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Batman story arc would you like to see an animated movie? Court of owls? Knightfall?

#2 Posted by CrimsonCake (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

The killing Joke.

#3 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@allenbyrd: I think knightfall will be shown basically throught TDKR.

i'd like to see the court of owls/battle for the cowl/no man's land

i really liked under the red hood. that was perfectly done.

#4 Posted by mtrakos (563 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03: agreed really enjoyed red hood and TDNR will take care of knightfall. I'd like to see court of owls.

#5 Posted by allenbyrd (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03: I agree under the red hood was masterfully done it was such a good movie.

#6 Posted by allenbyrd (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake: i would watch that one for sure

#7 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@allenbyrd:

@mtrakos:

court of owls would be reall cool, maybe even tie in some of the bat family confronting them, since it was only 1 issue for nightwing and damian etc. but yes killing joke is a great one ofcourse i loved the story wasnt a huge fan of the art though

#8 Posted by BatCow (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Court of Owls, No Man's land, and Battle for the Cowl (if it expanded the roles of the other characters and changed Damian's personality)

#9 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9553 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman/Darkness was pretty cool.

#10 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@BatCow: so pretty much exactly what i said lol?

#11 Posted by BatCow (70 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03: Oh wow. I didn't even realize I chose the same exact storyarcs as you did. Great minds think alike.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.