Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23645 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman Marathon, whose watching?

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By ccraft

It's a pretty silly tv show...

"Silly" as in a good way, I had fun watching it.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

BUMP! its on IFC. Everyone who has not watched it should its the reason you people complain that Batman is so much more popular than EVERY other superhero. and yes my dvr is getting filled with em havent watched em since i was a kid.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

I'm watching and I'm loving it

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cuddlebear: Today was the first time I seen it, it's good, had some funny moments. I'm more used to the serious Batman, silly was the wrong word to describe the show, didn't mean to come off as a hater. I didn't understand why people loved the Adam West Batman until today, he was better than I thought.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CuddleBear

@ccraft said:

@cuddlebear: Today was the first time I seen it, it's good, had some funny moments. I'm more used to the serious Batman, silly was the wrong word to describe the show, didn't mean to come off as a hater. I didn't understand why people loved the Adam West Batman until today, he was better than I thought.

Oh the show is ridiculous hate away! But it premiering in 66 and living on for decades through syndication is the reason Batman is the most popular character. Your normal non-comic 60 year old does not give 2 $#17s about Iron Man but he will see the Batman movie because "Oh thats the show i used to watch as a kid." basically Batman has a 30 year jump on its competition because of it. It puts his whole universe into the mainstream penguin, catwoman riddler joker your average person knows these characters. your average person would not know doc ock or black cat or kraven the hunter.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cuddlebear: I don't know if your misunderstanding me or I misunderstood you, but I enjoyed the show, it was better than I thought.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: no we understand each other. i just wanted to let ya know don't feel bad about "hating" on it because the show is ridiculous but still charming.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.