Batman kryptonian suit

• 54 results
#1 Edited by ccraft (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering why Superman has never offered to give Batman some sort of Kryptonian cloth. Maybe they have done this, but I've never read it, or they just didn't want to make Batman more unbeatable. I think it would make sense that Batman would want this tech, it would make him less vulnerable to super powered attacks, and it would weigh less than his previous suit. It would also fit perfectly with his paranoid perception that the Justice League could possibly become evil or just mind controlled to do bad things.

Does anyone think Batman should acquire some Kryptonian tech to make his suit better? Or does he just not need it?

If he's going to fight amongst the Justice League, I think he should.

#2 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft:

are you saying batman should get a suit made of kryptonite and fight alongside superman?? or do you mean he needs kryptonian technology? if that's the case then supergirl once did sell batman kryptonian tech, other than that i don't know

#3 Posted by End_Boss (736 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce has long had access to kryptonite, using it against Supes on several different occasions. The problem with your idea is two-fold. First, I don't think there's enough kryptonite on Earth (or the surrounding solar systems) to fashion an entire suit out of it. Second, I doubt Superman would be game for just letting Batman have a toy like that.

#4 Posted by ccraft (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: You guys are confusing me lol I had to re-read my post twice.

I meant kryptonian tech like supes suit is made out of. A Kryptonite suit would be silly!

@end_boss: LOL no, I didn't mean kryptonite suit, I meant kryptonian (what Supes people are) Like Superman suit is made out kryptonian cloth / tech. Why not have Batman have a suit, his exact suit just made out of kryptonian tech. That way he could with stand stronger blows.

#5 Posted by End_Boss (736 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: Ah, I see now. In that case, there's an even easier answer: Batman's crazy. He wants the raw experience, the physical pain of fighting crime and, without waxing too analytical, to be punished. What he wants to be punished for doesn't matter really, just that he wants it. The only time I could see him using a Kryptonian suit would be in a fight whose parameters and threat level would normally rule him out entirely as a participant. Maybe something in deep space, or against a super-powered villain. Yeah, he has one or two super-powered hulks in his own gallery, but they're barely above street level for the most part.

#6 Edited by TDK_1997 (14889 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Clark knows that Bruce doesn't really need it because he is smart enough to built tech that can wistand against powerful attacks.His mind is brilliant and he doesn't need that much a Kryptonian suit.

#7 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997:

actually clark did give batman what he thought was the last piece of kryptonite, turns out batman has a safe full of different kinds of kryptonite.

#8 Posted by consolemaster001 (5559 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be cool. But the tech bruce has access to is pretty adanced already.

#9 Edited by TDK_1997 (14889 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: I'm not talking about kryptonite,I'm talking about Kryptonian armor.

#10 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by TDK_1997 (14889 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2221 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a dude who made a suit that tapped into the Speed Force. Batman doesn't need Kryptonian cloth; he could just use one of his Iron Man inspired suits if he really wanted his job to be easy.

#13 Posted by batshrine (994 posts) - - Show Bio

How do we know what tech Batman's suit is made of, or if Kryptonian tech is better than Batman's?

#14 Posted by ccraft (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

How do we know what tech Batman's suit is made of, or if Kryptonian tech is better than Batman's?

Isn't Supes costume and cape indestructible? Also Clark let Superboy use his suit and it healed him, or made him stronger. I'm not saying Batman would become stronger, but it probably would let him take powerful blows.

This is a dude who made a suit that tapped into the Speed Force. Batman doesn't need Kryptonian cloth; he could just use one of his Iron Man inspired suits if he really wanted his job to be easy.

Thats weird... When did that happen?

#15 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2221 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

@batshrine said:

Isn't Supes costume and cape indestructible? Also Clark let Superboy use his suit and it healed him, or made him stronger. I'm not saying Batman would become stronger, but it probably would let him take powerful blows.

@thanosismad said:

Thats weird... When did that happen?

Following Final Crisis, during the Return of Bruce Wayne plot. He built a suit that had pretty much the abilities of the Big Seven JLA members, though it could only use their powers for short periods of time. Not to mention his fleet of armored suits like the one he built for Batwing and the fact that one of his Batmobiles turned into a suit of armor for him to use during one of the more recent Batman And Robin arcs. Dude is Daredevil and Iron Man put together and simply prefers being a ninja than a superhero.

#16 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: he's talking about the insider suit.

@thanosismad:

are you talking about the suit seen in Batman & Robin V2 #12?

also batman was able build justice league robots with powers similar to justice league but obviously to a lesser degree.

#17 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the insider suit.

I wonder whatever happened to it.....

#18 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm

#19 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10734 posts) - - Show Bio

I had always think Clark, Oliver and some other should help Batman to make an battle armour to take down Superman if something gets wrong.

The fing thing is cool, but it make no sense at all a ring could help Batman in this battle.

#20 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6165 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be cool if Batman used Lexcorp, Wayne Tech, and some Kryptonian tech to make a armored Batsuit powered but Kryptonite. So that way he wouldn't have to rely on that little ring.

#21 Posted by RustyRoy (12636 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe he should use the BB suit from Batman #20 or built a suit made of Kryptonian, Martian, Atlantian, Thanagarian etc. techs and metals.

#22 Edited by Khaled (13 posts) - - Show Bio

batman STOMPS lol he beat the holey crap outta superman he is indestructably suit and dont not need krypptoniite suit to STOPM superman.

batman STOMPS!!!!! fanboi

#23 Posted by Khaled (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@khaled: yes you are veri smart sir

#24 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6165 posts) - - Show Bio

@khaled said:

batman STOMPS lol he beat the holey crap outta superman he is indestructably suit and dont not need krypptoniite suit to STOPM superman.

batman STOMPS!!!!! fanboi

@khaled said:

@khaled: yes you are veri smart sir

How sad ;).

#25 Posted by Khaled (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: lol you are sad dont know that batman beats the holey crap outta superman with 1 hand.. batman has also indestructable suit and is a better fighter so batman wins STOMP. dont be a fanboy im tired of fanboys

#26 Posted by RustyRoy (12636 posts) - - Show Bio

who is this guy ^^ ?

#27 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11563 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: Was thinking the same thing. He @'ed himself...

#28 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11563 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Batman should use Kryptonian tech or something for his armor, especially since Nightwing said they no longer use kevlar. It would make sense protection and longevity wise.

#29 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6165 posts) - - Show Bio

@khaled: I'm no Superman fan boy trust me. And it's sad that you had to agree with your own ignorance.

#30 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman doesnt need a Kryptonian suit

#31 Edited by Jack Donaghy (1016 posts) - - Show Bio

@khaled said:

@ultrastarkiller: lol you are sad dont know that batman beats the holey crap outta superman with 1 hand.. batman has also indestructable suit and is a better fighter so batman wins STOMP. dont be a fanboy im tired of fanboys

Not sure if trolling but you're the reason we Batman fans have such a bad rep.

#32 Posted by Khaled (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@jack_donaghy: lol idiot you dont see that batman can win against ANYONE with his indestructable suit and kryptonite so batman wins STOMP lol. be reasonabl e and come with arguments otherwise you are just a fanboy . comeon batman will always win he can punch 1000pounds in supes balls lol

#33 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6165 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997:

actually clark did give batman what he thought was the last piece of kryptonite, turns out batman has a safe full of different kinds of kryptonite.

Are you referring to Superman/Batman: The Search for Kryptonite? Not sure any of that is really canon anymore.

Nonetheless, I'm curious as to whether Kryptonite is still harmful to humans who endure extended periods of exposure as Lex did previously.

#35 Posted by drgnx (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller:

You're being trolled ...

Moving along

Is "Kryptonian cloth" not a DCnU invention? Based on what we have seen it is a limited resource.

I don't think Superman has extra armor to give him as he had to revert to his old clothes when he lent his armor to Superboy. He got his own armor from his stay on Brianiac's ship.

Kara lost her Fortress and didn't even seem to know how to use it in the first place though it could have been a source the cloth had she not destroyed it, since Powergirl managed to get a suit from there.

If there is anything we can learn from Powergirl, it is that it is not easy to make with Earth resources either as all her attempts failed!

#36 Posted by Khaled (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx: Lol Batman does have indestrubctable suit which he can beat the holey crap outta superman with. Its true look it up i'm not trying to troll you.

#37 Posted by RustyRoy (12636 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by TDK_1997 (14889 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

@tdk_1997:

Are you referring to Superman/Batman: The Search for Kryptonite? Not sure any of that is really canon anymore.

Nonetheless, I'm curious as to whether Kryptonite is still harmful to humans who endure extended periods of exposure as Lex did previously.

The Search for Kryptonite isn't cannon but I am not 100% sure about it.

And I think that kryptonite is still harmful to humans who have been exposed for a long time to it but again,I am not sure about it.

#39 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997: Regardless, Batman encasing himself inside Kryptonite armour wouldn't be the most brilliant ideas.

#40 Posted by RustyRoy (12636 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: Oh well, then I feel like an absolute idiot!

Carry on gents!

#42 Posted by TDK_1997 (14889 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997: Logically and realistically but hey, it's Batman right? ;)

#44 Posted by TDK_1997 (14889 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10734 posts) - - Show Bio

I say it in the past and i say it again, this would make more sense that the Ring thing.

Clark helping Batman giving him an armour to take him down, will make more sense that a small ring.

#46 Posted by God_Spawn (37871 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Khaled (13 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by God_Spawn (37871 posts) - - Show Bio

@khaled: Whatever you want to believe, but no need for insulting people next time, ok?

#49 Posted by Khaled (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I didnt insult you lol you need to understan Batman>superman 95% of time

#50 Posted by RustyRoy (12636 posts) - - Show Bio

@khaled: He's a moderator, if I were you I'd listen to what he says. Just don't insult anyone.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.