Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23645 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman is perfection

• 50 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By redwingx

The dude is the best at everything he does. Best detective, best martial art (has mastered tons of martial arts when only one takes a lifetime), best strategist and has a plan for everything. Also hes one of the richest man in the world and all the ladies love him.

Yall agree or not?

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@redwingx: Captain America, Black Panther and Lady Shiva all have mastered more than one martial art, in their life time. Are there threads about them?

Avatar image for masterdetective
    MasterDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see the thread I made a few days ago flew over your heads..

okay...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's also emotionally disturbed and obsessive, to the point of being almost incapable of maintaining a relationship with anybody.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

only in camics that guy dressed like a bat and throws bat shaped things at people is considered perfect

Bjm316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: captain America has super serum. Lady shiva and black panther are good martial artists but lets not compare them to batman when it comes to gadgets, vehicles, intelligence, detective skills, master strategist, master escape artist, master of many different languages, leader skills, and just being a total BADASS.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bjm316 said:

@ultrastarkiller: captain America has super serum. Still don't understand why he's allowed to master nearly all martial arts but Batman isn't.

Lady shiva and black panther are good martial artists

No Lady Shiva is as good if not a better Martial Artist than Batman believe it or not. And Black Panther like Batman has mastered nearly all Martial Arts. Why are they excused.

but lets not compare them to batman when it comes to gadgets, vehicles, intelligence, detective skills, master strategist, master escape artist, master of many different languages, leader skills, and just being a total BADASS.

Yes let's not compare Black Panther to someone like Batman when it comes to intelligence, that would be ludicrous. Honestly Black Panther is/has all of those things, but for some reason it's only wrong when it's Batman.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

My @$$.

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
    FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

>I was only 9 years old

>I loved Batman so much, I had all the merchandise and movies

>I pray to Frank Miller every night before bed, thanking him for The Dark Knight Returns

>"Prep is love" I say; "Prep is life"

>A Superman fanboy hears me and calls me a Batf*g

>I know he was just jealous of Batman’s superior rogues gallery

>I called him a c*nt

>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep

>I'm crying now, and my face hurts

>I lay in bed and it's really cold

>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me

>It's Batman

>I am so happy

>He whispers into my ear "I am vengeance."

>After 3 months of preparation, he’s finally ready

>He grabs Superman's neck with his powerful godlike hands and brings the man of steel to his knees

>The whole Justice league spread their a**-cheeks for Batman

>He speed blitzes the whole green lantern corps including the Guardians themselves.

>The PIS is burning my eyes, but it’s still one of the few good new52 books.

>I can hear the jimmies rustle as tears of joy start running down my cheeks

>DC embraces the Chew Force

>It wants to please the fans

>Batman roars in a mighty roar as the New Gods go down one by one in defeat

>The Superman fanboy walks in

>Batman looks him straight in the eyes and says "I’m the goddamn Batman."

>Batman leaves through my window and vanishes in the dark night

>Prep is love. Prep is life.

Bjm316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bjm316

@ultrastarkiller: as far as I know black panther has enhanced ability as well unlike batman.

And lady shiva is probably in the top 3 best fighters in DC. Batman has said himself she might be the best although he can certainly hold his own against her. The reason batman is so AWESOME and he should get more credit than anyone else for what he has accomplished and is known for is because he is 100% human. In an encounter of one of the cross over comics when he had a battle with captain America he asked batman what was running through his veins. Batman's answer was nothing.

Ps batman + prep time = > everybody

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bjm316 said:

@ultrastarkiller: as far as I know black panther has enhanced ability as well unlike batman.

And lady shiva is probably in the top 3 best fighters in DC. Batman has said himself she might be the best although he can certainly hold his own against her. The reason batman is so AWESOME and he should get more credit than anyone else for what he has accomplished and is known for is because he is 100% human. In an encounter of one of the cross over comics when he had a battle with captain America he asked batman what was running through his veins. Batman's answer was nothing.

Ps batman + prep time = > everybody

Oh wait, are you in support of Batman in this thread?

Bjm316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bjm316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: the sarcasm is created out of hate to the fact that everybody loves batman. It sounds like people are hating on him because he gets so much credit meanwhile there are other heros who are better fighters or whatever the case may be. But the bottom line is batman is human therefore when he does something great its that much better than if it was done by some other enhanced super powered hero. Is that your beef with the bat as well?

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bjm316: I don't have a beef with the Bat. My original post was asking the OP why does he feel the need to single out Batman when there are other characters doing exactly what Batman does.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By entropy_aegis

@bjm316: I don't have a beef with the Bat. My original post was asking the OP why does he feel the need to single out Batman when there are other characters doing exactly what Batman does.

The OP has these urges to create Batman threads once in a few days,he's probably made more threads complaining about Batman than I've made in these forums.

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By redwingx

Calm down everyone. We all love Batman here.

@ultrastarkiller said:

Because this is a Batman forum? Not to mention they do not compare to Batman. He has all the things they have and more.

minutemen_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By minutemen_64

Batman is a human -he is the peak of human capability , he is the fastest u can be without being super, the strongest ect , he is considered to be the second smartest person in dc , on top of that he has done feats of engineering that can rvail tony , building a teliportation device, standing in for superman on mutible occasions and one shooting metalo with his superman like armored suit thing , creating suits like the insider suit ect , he is a master of all sciences and tbh just about everything, mastered every fightingstyle known to man the list gos on , l do think he could absolutely own capt for example due to his vastly superior fighting ability , intellect and durability due to that armor , the fact that he can own someone who basically was injected with striods(bad example ) lol he beats super humans all the time and he's just a man a perfect man you might argue , but still a man , well he's kinda crazy but perfect in mostly every other way ,l think the general reason characters like capt and black panther get away with it , is because they are completely fictional , were as batman is more based in reality and it's due to that which makes it harder to beilive, also batman is one of the oldest super hero's and the most popular .

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By Sovereign91001

Oh Comicvine, how I missed you, you never change.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redwingx said:

Calm down everyone. We all love Batman here.

You don't.

Bjm316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bjm316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is a human -he is the peak of human capability , he is the fastest u can be without being super, the strongest ect , he is considered to be the second smartest person in dc , on top of that he has done feats of engineering that can rvail tony , building a teliportation device, standing in for superman on mutible occasions and one shooting metalo with his superman like armored suit thing , creating suits like the insider suit ect , he is a master of all sciences and tbh just about everything, mastered every fightingstyle known to man the list gos on , l do think he could absolutely own capt for example due to his vastly superior fighting ability , intellect and durability due to that armor , the fact that he can own someone who basically was injected with striods(bad example ) lol he beats super humans all the time and he's just a man a perfect man you might argue , but still a man , well he's kinda crazy but perfect in mostly every other way ,l think the general reason characters like capt and black panther get away with it , is because they are completely fictional , were as batman is more based in reality and it's due to that which makes it harder to beilive, also batman is one of the oldest super hero's and the most popular .

Exactly. Well said

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By deathstroke52

Heh...no.

Some DC humans rival and if not beat him in some of those categories.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@deathpoolthet1000: You've been drinking to much haterade. Tone it down with the sass all right home boy?

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a60370ee1024
    deactivated-5a60370ee1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's ridiculous when people make him out to be this master of all skills sort of thing. I think it really destroys some of the character, he's a human after all.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000:

No Caption Provided

@b4tm4nish3r3:

"I think it's ridiculous when people make him out to be this master of all skills sort of thing. I think it really destroys some of the character, he's a human after all"

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Why u hate bro?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: I’m going to play Devil’s advocate here.

Okay, you’re just proving my point; you’re showing the amazing feats of strength, fighting ability, and whatnot. Though, that’s the exact problem with the whole Batman being a guy that can beat every sentient being in the galaxy.

I love Batman as much as the next guy, but these feats are just preposterous to me. Batman is supposed to be a human, and he’s fighting aliens that are basically immortal compared to him. Batman is different from most superheroes because he’s human, and not supposed to be a perfect person. He may be an expert in almost every martial art there is, he may be a great scientist, and he may be an incredible genius, but he’s still a human.

Him fighting people like Superman, Darkseid, and other guys like that is just stupid, and not only that, but makes his own rogue’s gallery look worthless. Joker, Penguin, Two-Face, Riddler, Bane, Ra’s, and whoever else you would want to mention aren’t even intellectual threats or physical threats anymore. Who cares if Bane broke Batman? Batman is able to destroy Superman! That was Bane’s crowning achievement and rightfully so, but when you’re showing Batman destroying Superman in a fight, Bane almost loses all credibility and you’re left wondering how Bane won. Yeah, Batman was already in a weakened state, but Superman is so much tougher than Bane.

Having Batman fight higher intellectual beings and much stronger ones, and actually coming out as the winner, defeats his purpose. His rogue’s gallery is always supposed to be steps ahead of him, sure, but he always manages to get a few steps ahead of them as well. It makes the story more interesting when it’s not one sided.

On a side note, I don’t think Batman would take too kindly hearing that Superman referred to him as “the most dangerous man on the planet”.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b4tm4nish3r3:

"I’m going to play Devil’s advocate here."

"Okay, you’re just proving my point; you’re showing the amazing feats of strength, fighting ability, and whatnot. Though, that’s the exact problem with the whole Batman being a guy that can beat every sentient being in the galaxy."

No body claimed that, ever. I think it's reasonable to say he can beat a lot, or even most, of power houses via prep and/or Hellbat/ justice buster armor.

"I love Batman as much as the next guy, but these feats are just preposterous to me. Batman is supposed to be a human, and he’s fighting aliens that are basically immortal compared to him. Batman is different from most superheroes because he’s human, and not supposed to be a perfect person. He may be an expert in almost every martial art there is, he may be a great scientist, and he may be an incredible genius, but he’s still a human."

Humans in comics are always over the top. I never said Batman was realistic, I don't think anything in comics is realistic. Captain America is supposed to be peak human and he does crazy stuff also, so does Punisher, and Daredevil, and Iron Fist (with out chi). I think Batman has always been able to take down meta humans and do crazy things, Deathstroke said he hits harder than most meta humans in there first fight. I think another comic enthusiast (I don't know his name) said it best when he said: "you wouldn't call Barbra Gordon not a super hero because she is paraplegic so why is Batman [hated on] for being human." or something like that.

He is the best martial artist that's just fact. He beat Shiva, Deathstroke, and held off karate kid. The only one equal to him in that area is Bane.

"Him fighting people like Superman, Darkseid, and other guys like that is just stupid, and not only that, but makes his own rogue’s gallery look worthless. Joker, Penguin, Two-Face, Riddler, Bane, Ra’s, and whoever else you would want to mention aren’t even intellectual threats or physical threats anymore."

First off Lex is a human and he is pals with Darksied and is Supermans main foe. Secondly Joker is dangerous because of his unpredictability as well as his incredible brain power, and for the record:

Loading Video...

Ra's is dangerous from a martial stand point but also a resource and man power stand point, he may not be as rich as Bruce, but living for thousands of years leaves you quite the fortune. He has been able to steal supermans power once and has an army at his disposal. He also hanged out with Lex before. Bane is dangerous from a street fight and non preped (or in a situation when both parties get prep) scenario. Bane is very cunning and a perfect foil for Batman but due to his lack of resources he couldn't be a powerhouse opponent. That being said in a hypothetical situation I could see Bane committing a hostile take over of the Injustice League and take there money and technologies, becoming a power house enemy. I think Two Face is dangerous the same way Joker is. Penguin has become less of a threat recently, I'd argue.

"Who cares if Bane broke Batman? Batman is able to destroy Superman! That was Bane’s crowning achievement and rightfully so, but when you’re showing Batman destroying Superman in a fight, Bane almost loses all credibility and you’re left wondering how Bane won. Yeah, Batman was already in a weakened state, but Superman is so much tougher than Bane."

1) Bane is my favs

2) With kryptonite Bane could easily defeat superman.

3) That is because Bane and Batman are equal, and at the time (Pre crisis after he got over his venom addiction), he had no inherent weaknesses. Almost every alien in comics has a weakness, like fire or kryptonite, or blunt trauma:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

"Having Batman fight higher intellectual beings and much stronger ones, and actually coming out as the winner, defeats his purpose. His rogue’s gallery is always supposed to be steps ahead of him, sure, but he always manages to get a few steps ahead of them as well. It makes the story more interesting when it’s not one sided."

One of the points of Batman is he's the smartest and able to outsmart all the powerful heroes gone bad and super villains. That's the appeal of the Brave and the bold to me, that and this:

Loading Video...

"On a side note, I don’t think Batman would take too kindly hearing that Superman referred to him as “the most dangerous man on the planet”."

No Caption Provided

It's true, weather he likes it or not.

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By NYBreezy

Batman is not perfect. He's emotionally stunted. Always paranoid and distrusting. He's perfect in what he does. Detective work, martial arts, and scaring the crap out of criminals because he's going to break every bone in your body and leave you in the alley. He's going to get an ambulance for you but you most likely will never walk the right way ever again.

At least with Superman, he won't traumatized you if you surrender.
    At least with Superman, he won't traumatized you if you surrender.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: I’ve seen too many people say that Batman could beat anyone, addressing the obvious thing that is in most people’s mind is what I was going for. I’m not saying he can’t beat anyone, but I’m sure he could go toe-to-toe with other heroes, and come out victorious.

I know realism isn’t what comics are going for, but Batman is supposed to provide us with something that we can relate to. He’s supposed to represent humanity, and him beating up aliens that are twice as skilled as he is, isn’t very relatable.

Of course he is, he’s trained so much not to be, and most other martial artists don’t compare to him. Bane is iffy, I think he’s probably up there with Batman, but I haven’t seen him use his training all that much. Usually it’s just smashing and crushing his opponents.

That’s fine if Lex is pals with Darkseid, it doesn’t change anything. Lex is an absolute genius and knows how to use resources to overwhelm Superman. Ah, Hamill’s Joker never fails to make me laugh. :D

Joker is obviously a threat; Two-Face is the same case. I feel Penguin should go back to being a full blown criminal instead of a simple informant that Batman beats up occasionally. If only they could mix the whole nightclub owner-supervillain thing, that would be great. I still feel he’s a threat when it comes to just information and dealings; he’s truly the face of organized crime in Gotham. Ra’s is really a no brainer, I’m fine with Batman going against him since he’s more “human” than most of the other supervillains like Darkseid, though I use the term “human” lightly.

Superman would just have to flick Bane and he’d go flying into the next city. I don’t mean other factors playing in it; I mean just a straight on fight. Bane isn’t going to have a spare piece of kryptonite in his pocket.

For Brave and the Bold, it works perfectly because it’s a reflection of the Golden and Silver ages of comics. I’m glad you mentioned Brave and the Bold, going as far as saying you liked it restores my faith for Batman fans. It seems like a lot of people around here look down on those ages of comics. I love them personally.

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is unrelatable. How the heck can you relate to someone who is one of the richest person on the planet, mastered 127 martial arts in less than a decade, can dodge bullets, one of the most smartest person in the world, take kids into crimefighting [with a 50% of dying if you become Robin (40% if you include Stephanie, who should have stayed dead)], has barely any friends (Zatanna, Lois, Clark), and runs a freaking multi-billion dollar company? He's completely unrelatable. At least with Superman, well the pre-New 52 one, we got a guy that has a regular job, married, and put his family and friends above others and try doing the right thing all the time. Plus, he grew up feeling like an outcast, but still had people who love him. I know a bunch of people like that and they could relate to Superman's life.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can be very relatable in the sense that he’s human and he’s obviously got psychological problems. That’s how you make him relatable, not fighting Darkseid up in space or fighting Superman. Keep him more convincing.

The martial arts and those things that he has done are not relatable, but you have to add a fantasy element as well. Stuff that involves his personality like how he feels, thinks, and looks at things is what’s more relatable than other heroes.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drug are bad kiddo.

He can be very relatable in the sense that he’s human and he’s obviously got psychological problems. That’s how you make him relatable, not fighting Darkseid up in space or fighting Superman. Keep him more convincing.

The martial arts and those things that he has done are not relatable, but you have to add a fantasy element as well. Stuff that involves his personality like how he feels, thinks, and looks at things is what’s more relatable than other heroes.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is a joke. Batman is the best, you're all jealous.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

In his own words!!!
    In his own words!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

No Caption Provided

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b4tm4nish3r3:

"I’ve seen too many people say that Batman could beat anyone, addressing the obvious thing that is in most people’s mind is what I was going for. I’m not saying he can’t beat anyone, but I’m sure he could go toe-to-toe with other heroes, and come out victorious."

No Caption Provided

"I know realism isn’t what comics are going for, but Batman is supposed to provide us with something that we can relate to. He’s supposed to represent humanity, and him beating up aliens that are twice as skilled as he is, isn’t very relatable."

I can respect that. However to me he represents amazing willpower and an unwavering sense of honor. I hate using personal experiences in debates because I feel it puts the opposition in an unnecessary position of defense, and I'd hate to do that to some one so respectful, also I obviously like to joke around and be silly. That being said I just recently got over addiction so I gravitate to characters who's strength is born through diversity, which is why I love Batman and Bane so much. I've always loved how Batman gets stabbed or injured and still kicks booty:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Loading Video...
    No Caption Provided

I do like stories that put Bruces humanity at the forefront though. My favorite comic of all time ever is Knightfall, The Dark Knight Trilogy is tied for my favorite movies, Under the Red Hood is probably my favorite animated movie, and Year One, Zero Year, and Ten Nights of the Beast are all awesome. I also like over the top Batman movies and comics too, no matter how unrealistic. I thought Batman vs Dracula and the new Batman movie, as well as the Superman/ Batman and Batman Eternal comics, are all awesome. In them he literately fends off armies of "zombie ninjas" and bad guys:

Loading Video...
    Loading Video...

I can't force you to like Batman for the same reasons as me, and people like Batman for a verity of reasons. It is art after all. Different strokes for different folks I suppose. ;) Get it as in Deathstroke, I made a funny.

That being said in a hypothetical battle situation you have to use all manner of feats, considering how unrealistic his opponents are.

"Of course he is, he’s trained so much not to be, and most other martial artists don’t compare to him."

Fair enough, I was just confused because you said he fights people more skilled than him.

"Bane is iffy, I think he’s probably up there with Batman, but I haven’t seen him use his training all that much. Usually it’s just smashing and crushing his opponents."

Bane is extremely skilled. However most of his skill feats are from older and under the radar comics so I can understand why you would think he uses smash tactics. Here are some of his skill feats:

Defeating Azreal in there second rematch
    Defeating Azreal in there second rematch
    Beating Nighting via one shots twice
    Beating Nighting via one shots twice
    Beating Slade (non canon)
    Beating Slade (non canon)
    Ripping a villians arm off with ease
    Ripping a villians arm off with ease
    Beating up Azreal... again
    Beating up Azreal... again

He beat King Snake/ Catman/ Judo master/ the talons/ ect.

And of course he has an even record with Batman in fair battles. Bane does stuff Mortal Kombat Karacters would shiver after seeing.

Bane hypothetically should be as skilled as Batman because they trained at the same age and Bane is a bit older.

The yellow thought bubbles say it all and he killed his first enemy at 8 years old
    The yellow thought bubbles say it all and he killed his first enemy at 8 years old
    No Caption Provided

He became fat from his venom addiction and became unfat again because he felt like it:

Before
    Before
    After
    After
    No Caption Provided

"That’s fine if Lex is pals with Darkseid, it doesn’t change anything. Lex is an absolute genius and knows how to use resources to overwhelm Superman. Ah, Hamill’s Joker never fails to make me laugh. :D"

Oh Joker

"Joker is obviously a threat; Two-Face is the same case. I feel Penguin should go back to being a full blown criminal instead of a simple informant that Batman beats up occasionally. If only they could mix the whole nightclub owner-supervillain thing, that would be great. I still feel he’s a threat when it comes to just information and dealings; he’s truly the face of organized crime in Gotham. Ra’s is really a no brainer, I’m fine with Batman going against him since he’s more “human” than most of the other supervillains like Darkseid, though I use the term “human” lightly."

Bane defeated the JLA except for Batman, he is car car, but Bane is better ;)

"Superman would just have to flick Bane and he’d go flying into the next city. I don’t mean other factors playing in it; I mean just a straight on fight. Bane isn’t going to have a spare piece of kryptonite in his pocket."

Obviously he'd loose a straight up fist battle, but if he steals kryptonite from star labs or the bat cave he'd win. Superman would loose with Green K under his noise.

"For Brave and the Bold, it works perfectly because it’s a reflection of the Golden and Silver ages of comics. I’m glad you mentioned Brave and the Bold, going as far as saying you liked it restores my faith for Batman fans. It seems like a lot of people around here look down on those ages of comics. I love them personally."

Loading Video...
    Loading Video...
    Loading Video...
    It's so good
    It's so good

Zero_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, he is perfection, by virtue of being Batman.

Joe_Chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell yeah he is

No Caption Provided

amathur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is the only human who can pose a threat to super heroes and super villains.

That's all I'm saying...

No Caption Provided

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

QFT

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is the only human who can pose a threat to super heroes and super villains.

That's all I'm saying...

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.