Batman is impolite

#1 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

I know we are used to, even Gordon, but I think is a lil' impolite left someone talking

#2 Posted by PowerHerc (81602 posts) - - Show Bio

It fits his image.

#3 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't have to be polite. He's Batman.

#4 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@jrock85 said:

QFT

#5 Edited by Slaze (35 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

That could be one of his negatives. He looks so scary to children that he needed to wear gray and blue to make it easy for civilians to him. He considered psychotic since dealing with villains of Gotham. Ted Kord aka Blue Beatle and Flash 1 and 2 helped him to take it easy.

#7 Posted by danhimself (22277 posts) - - Show Bio

my favorite take on Batman is when he's portrayed as a huge impolite a$$hole...like during War Games when he didn't want or need anyone else's help despite the appearance of the contrary

#8 Posted by Daveyo520 (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

But it is mysterious~ Ooo *scary noise*

It is a tad bit rude.

#9 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah he's so impolite, he leaves without finishing a conversation to save the lives of innocent people. What an A$$hole.

#10 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

- Batman probably sees taking the time to be polite as taking time away from "the mission"

- He is so obsessed with his work he likely gets aggravated because other people are not as focused as completely as he is because of..you know...a life

#12 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@jrock85 said:

#13 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@jrock85 said:

#14 Posted by RiddlingGambit (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam West's Batman was very polite, and cooperated well with the police & citizens of Gotham. I always liked that version of Batman a lot. Most Batman interpretations have him as impolite and trying to scare everyone with his broodiness, but Adam West's Batman never got too carried away with his moodiness.

#15 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4691 posts) - - Show Bio

@RiddlingGambit: Adam West knew how to disco quite well, too. He's the jack of all trades in the sixties era.

#16 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

I know but is so hard be there 3 seconds more or I dunno say 'bye or I'm goin' at least ( I know he have to be mysterious but Jim is the closest thing of a friend he have)

@Daveyo520 said:

But it is mysterious~ Ooo *scary noise*

It is a tad bit rude.

I know what are you looking for >:D

#17 Posted by Daveyo520 (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedOwl_1: Exactly.

#18 Posted by Daveyo520 (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

When Dick stuck around to say bye it actually weirded Gordon out a bit.

#19 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daveyo520 said:

When Dick stuck around to say bye it actually weirded Gordon out a bit.

JPV beat him to it.

#20 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@Slaze said:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.