Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23635 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman Incorporated Issue 3...

CounterShock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CounterShock

I really don't see why they delayed this book. The only scene you can semi-connect to tragic events in Aurora kinda boils down to guns. There were guns in both things. Nobody was shot either. It kinda boggles the mind. Other than that, I think Batman INC. is the best Batman ongoing series right now (The Court of Owls really bored me).

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Funrush

Wait, do you have the issue? Can you provide scans of the "offending" scene?

At first, I thought they were just editing the book and not shipping them until next month, but from what I've heard, they're shipping them and telling the stores not to sell them.

CounterShock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CounterShock

I do have the issue, but I can't scan it. I can provide very shitty iPod touch photos. Apparently my LCS didn't get the memo.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

and that's literally it.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself

there were already a lot of books sent out before the recall so a lot of comic book stores sold them

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Twentyfive

@CounterShock said:

I really don't see why they delayed this book. The only scene you can semi-connect to tragic events in Aurora kinda boils down to guns. There were guns in both things. Nobody was shot either. It kinda boggles the mind. Other than that, I think Batman INC. is the best Batman ongoing series right now (The Court of Owls really bored me).

I think we can be friends.

Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Funrush

@CounterShock said:

I do have the issue, but I can't scan it. I can provide very shitty iPod touch photos. Apparently my LCS didn't get the memo.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

and that's literally it.

Wait, well, why's she pointing the guns at them? This seems really like DC going berserk over nothing.

Avatar image for johnkmccubbin91
    johnkmccubbin91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 672

User Lists: 103

#7  Edited By johnkmccubbin91

This bugs me as now I will need to wait till 22 Aug for it atleast the next one will be out then as well

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Mercy_
    No Caption Provided
    Funrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Funrush

Well, what's up DC? That has nothing to do with the Aurora shooting except for the fact that there is a gun. More publicity schemes it seems.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Billy Batson

So damn lame. Your regular random issue of a Vertigo (a DC imprint) series issue would shock or disturb you more.
    BB

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By dernman

I don't care other then fact this makes Batman Inc last one more month. Counting the day until Morrison leaves so this garbage gets put to rest.

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By SupBatz

@Dernman said:

I don't care other then fact this makes Batman Inc last one more month. Counting the day until Morrison leaves so this garbage gets put to rest.
    johnkmccubbin91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By johnkmccubbin91

@Dernman said:

Morrison's work on Batman was brilliant, OK the first Batman Inc wasn't great but this one's been good so far

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dernman
    @johnkmccubbin91 said:

@Dernman said:

Morrison's work on Batman was brilliant, OK the first Batman Inc wasn't great but this one's been good so far

No it's not it's horrible he is pissing all over Batman U. It MIGHT be better if it wasn't part of continuity/ canon but it is.
    johnkmccubbin91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By johnkmccubbin91

@Dernman said:

@johnkmccubbin91 said:

@Dernman said:

No it's not it's horrible he is pissing all over Batman U. It MIGHT be better if it wasn't part of continuity/ canon but it is.

It's only 2 issues and they have been alright Leviathan Strikes was good and his run on the main series was good so I can forgive him for one series

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#16  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

@CounterShock said:

I saw the book last week and said the same thing. There was no reason to delay it.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dernman
    @johnkmccubbin91 said:

@Dernman said:

@johnkmccubbin91 said:

@Dernman said:

It's only 2 issues and they have been alright Leviathan Strikes was good and his run on the main series was good so I can forgive him for one series

And those two issue already did so much damage to Batman U. Leviathan strikes wasn't good either. Frankly they damage his run has done to Batman U will take years to repair and even then it will never truly go away. So I wont be forgiving him for that.
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#18  Edited By InnerVenom123

@Mercy_ said:

No Caption Provided

Controversy aside, that's a genius and disturbing twist on Inc's part when it comes to how Leviathan works.

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19  Edited By SupBatz

I'm not a big fan of Morrison's Batman. I like his Action Comics but always hate when he writes anything Batman related. I'm glad he'll be done with superheroes soon.

johnkmccubbin91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By johnkmccubbin91

@Dernman: I personally liked his run on Batman an the only thing I didn't like was his first run on Batman Inc, but each to their own

sohanlon07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sohanlon07

So is that going to be the end of Batman Inc when Morrison leaves or is someone else taking over?

BlackPookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#22  Edited By BlackPookie

@CounterShock: well i like batman and robin and batman inc... i almost dont read anything else!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.