Batman Incorporated Issue 3...

#1 Posted by CounterShock (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't see why they delayed this book. The only scene you can semi-connect to tragic events in Aurora kinda boils down to guns. There were guns in both things. Nobody was shot either. It kinda boggles the mind. Other than that, I think Batman INC. is the best Batman ongoing series right now (The Court of Owls really bored me).

#2 Edited by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, do you have the issue? Can you provide scans of the "offending" scene?

At first, I thought they were just editing the book and not shipping them until next month, but from what I've heard, they're shipping them and telling the stores not to sell them.

#3 Posted by CounterShock (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I do have the issue, but I can't scan it. I can provide very shitty iPod touch photos. Apparently my LCS didn't get the memo.

and that's literally it.

#4 Posted by danhimself (22493 posts) - - Show Bio

there were already a lot of books sent out before the recall so a lot of comic book stores sold them

#5 Edited by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@CounterShock said:

I really don't see why they delayed this book. The only scene you can semi-connect to tragic events in Aurora kinda boils down to guns. There were guns in both things. Nobody was shot either. It kinda boggles the mind. Other than that, I think Batman INC. is the best Batman ongoing series right now (The Court of Owls really bored me).

I think we can be friends.

#6 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@CounterShock said:

I do have the issue, but I can't scan it. I can provide very shitty iPod touch photos. Apparently my LCS didn't get the memo.

and that's literally it.

Wait, well, why's she pointing the guns at them? This seems really like DC going berserk over nothing.

#7 Posted by johnkmccubbin91 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio

This bugs me as now I will need to wait till 22 Aug for it atleast the next one will be out then as well

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, what's up DC? That has nothing to do with the Aurora shooting except for the fact that there is a gun. More publicity schemes it seems.

#10 Posted by Billy Batson (57957 posts) - - Show Bio

So damn lame. Your regular random issue of a Vertigo (a DC imprint) series issue would shock or disturb you more.
BB

#11 Edited by Dernman (14962 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care other then fact this makes Batman Inc last one more month. Counting the day until Morrison leaves so this garbage gets put to rest.

#12 Posted by SupBatz (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

I don't care other then fact this makes Batman Inc last one more month. Counting the day until Morrison leaves so this garbage gets put to rest.
#13 Posted by johnkmccubbin91 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

Morrison's work on Batman was brilliant, OK the first Batman Inc wasn't great but this one's been good so far

#14 Posted by Dernman (14962 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnkmccubbin91 said:

@Dernman said:

Morrison's work on Batman was brilliant, OK the first Batman Inc wasn't great but this one's been good so far

No it's not it's horrible he is pissing all over Batman U. It MIGHT be better if it wasn't part of continuity/ canon but it is.
#15 Posted by johnkmccubbin91 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

@johnkmccubbin91 said:

@Dernman said:

No it's not it's horrible he is pissing all over Batman U. It MIGHT be better if it wasn't part of continuity/ canon but it is.

It's only 2 issues and they have been alright Leviathan Strikes was good and his run on the main series was good so I can forgive him for one series

#16 Posted by inferiorego (23163 posts) - - Show Bio

@CounterShock said:

I saw the book last week and said the same thing. There was no reason to delay it.

Staff
#17 Posted by Dernman (14962 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnkmccubbin91 said:

@Dernman said:

@johnkmccubbin91 said:

@Dernman said:

It's only 2 issues and they have been alright Leviathan Strikes was good and his run on the main series was good so I can forgive him for one series

And those two issue already did so much damage to Batman U. Leviathan strikes wasn't good either. Frankly they damage his run has done to Batman U will take years to repair and even then it will never truly go away. So I wont be forgiving him for that.
#18 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

Controversy aside, that's a genius and disturbing twist on Inc's part when it comes to how Leviathan works.

#19 Posted by SupBatz (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not a big fan of Morrison's Batman. I like his Action Comics but always hate when he writes anything Batman related. I'm glad he'll be done with superheroes soon.

#20 Posted by johnkmccubbin91 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman: I personally liked his run on Batman an the only thing I didn't like was his first run on Batman Inc, but each to their own

#21 Posted by sohanlon07 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

So is that going to be the end of Batman Inc when Morrison leaves or is someone else taking over?

#22 Posted by BlackPookie (640 posts) - - Show Bio

@CounterShock: well i like batman and robin and batman inc... i almost dont read anything else!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.