Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23627 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

batman inc has copied batman the cult

mhanuroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mhanuroth

I say this because when i was reading batman inc 6. i saw that leviathan is a "religion" that is made to poor people to take control of gotham. In Batman the cult happens the samething. Is morrison copying from batman the cult?

Avatar image for knightofthechronicle
    knightofthechronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

I haven't read the cult but the idea of Leviathan, as far as I can tell, is a brand new idea for the batman universe and it is far more than just a religion, it's a giant global idea that Talia has successfully been able to force people to understand through various uses of mind control and brutal force. It's a new idea.

mhanuroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mhanuroth

@knightofthechronicle said:

I haven't read the cult but the idea of Leviathan, as far as I can tell, is a brand new idea for the batman universe and it is far more than just a religion, it's a giant global idea that Talia has successfully been able to force people to understand through various uses of mind control and brutal force. It's a new idea.

nope in batman the cult it is the same method but it s only applied in gotham. Please before commenting, read batman the cult. And religions are global ideas.

Avatar image for the_jackolantern
    The_jackolantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_jackolantern

@mhanurorh Well grant Morrison does like to retool old ideas into new crazy ideas so it is possible but I don't think they are that similar tho as I don't remember batman being brain washed into joining leviathan like he was blackfire group but I haven't read the cult in a couple year so you could be right

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.