Batman, Green Arrow, Catman & Owlman

#1 Posted by PrinceMarvel (141 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a team-up I would like to see.

Green Arrow, Catman & Owlman were in some way all inspired by Batman to become the person they are. And they all have, or have had, equipment styled after Batman's

Catman was originally villian, but has become more of an anti-hero, teetering between a full fledged hero, an anti-hero, and a villain. I think he's actually close enough to hero that Batman could probably persuade him to join a team with him.

For Owlman, I am referring to te Roy Raymond Jr. version of the character; however, I do not know too much about him. Is he closer to Batman's age of Nightwing's? If he s Batman age, then I want to see him with this team, if he is Nightwing's age, than I would rather see him team up with Nightwing and Red Arrow.

How would they work together?

#2 Posted by PrinceMarvel (141 posts) - - Show Bio

I also think that it's kind of neat how Green Arrow, Catman and Owlman all have blond hair, do all successful Batman clones ave blond hair?

#3 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

sounds interesting

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.