vol.1

vol.2

by dick grayson

#2 Posted by SmoothJammin (2332 posts) - - Show Bio

that is so nifty :3

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Those profiles are just so cute :3

#4 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the charts, don't think the title was necessary though.

#5 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, I'm not sure what's being implied but Arsenal shouldn't have a red line with Kory, while Dick on the other hand should have a red one in place of the blue one that he was attributed with.

Still, I don't think I emphasized enough how much I like these.

#6 Posted by zmq127911 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: The words above red line means "Nothing to do with love

".And the explanation of blue line between Dick and Kory is "former girl friend"

You look very carefully ,thanks.

#7 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@zmq127911 said:

".And the explanation of blue line between Dick and Kory is "former girl friend"

If what you're saying is that the blue is cause they're exes, then why does Zatanna have a red line with Batman?

#8 Posted by zmq127911 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: That red line means "confidnte".The color of the line seems don't imply what relationship they are,just to easy to distingush.

P.S It's complicated to define their relationship,espically for the guys living in a different civilazation like us

#9 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@zmq127911: Because Starfire isn't Dick's confidant? She's about as much as Zee is to Bats.

#10 Posted by foxandwall (49 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@zmq127911 said:

If what you're saying is that the blue is cause they're exes, then why does Zatanna have a red line with Batman?

In fact, the color does not means anything, 
The word which has been written beside the blue line between Dick and Kory means "cute lovely girl" (萌妹).  Maybe the writer think that is Dick's opinion about Kory. 
And the word which has been written beside the red line between Bruce and Zatanna means "female  confidnte (红颜知己)"。 That maybe Bruce's thought about Zee……
#11 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxandwall said:

@ReVamp said:

In fact, the color does not means anything, The word which has been written beside the blue line between Dick and Kory means "cute lovely girl" (萌妹). Maybe the writer think that is Dick's opinion about Kory. And the word which has been written beside the red line between Bruce and Zatanna means "female confidnte (红颜知己)"。 That maybe Bruce's thought about Zee……

It isn't though. I don't understand Kanji, or whatever this alphabet is, but I'm simply stating that I disagree with the way the relationship is being portrayed.

#12 Posted by foxandwall (49 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@foxandwall said:

@ReVamp said:

In fact, the color does not means anything, The word which has been written beside the blue line between Dick and Kory means "cute lovely girl" (萌妹). Maybe the writer think that is Dick's opinion about Kory. And the word which has been written beside the red line between Bruce and Zatanna means "female confidnte (红颜知己)"。 That maybe Bruce's thought about Zee……

It isn't though. I don't understand Kanji, or whatever this alphabet is, but I'm simply stating that I disagree with the way the relationship is being portrayed.

I am sorry about the misleading.I had misread some words in the chart. Just forget what I said.
I understand what you mean.
 In fact, I disagree with a lot of things in that picture. For example,   I do not think Dick and Roy were a gay couple. Neither are Bruce and Clark. 
#13 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxandwall said:

@ReVamp said:

@foxandwall said:

@ReVamp said:

I am sorry about the misleading.I had misread some words in the chart. Just forget what I said.I understand what you mean. In fact, I disagree with a lot of things in that picture. For example, I do not think Dick and Roy were a gay couple. Neither are Bruce and Clark.

Well, for Dick and Roy, I was guessing that it meant "strained relationship" and for Bruce and Clark it was obviously a mistake.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.