batman comics

#1 Posted by marvelman2099 (198 posts) - - Show Bio

so i had this weird urge to buy batman comics but the thing is im not really that big of a fan so i waited a week hoping it would stop but it didnt so i bought batman the darknight new 52 0-5 just like ya idk. has anyone else ever felt like that before?

#2 Posted by DarKnightNoir (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah.

then I spent 700 bucks in a one month period on Batman graphic novels and TPBs. No shit. No regrets. :b

#3 Edited by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange...is Dc using subliminal messaging now?

#4 Edited by G_Money_Christmas (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I had been Batman collecting graphic novels and suddenly got into Superman (never was a fan before. Don't know what sparked it but I'm a huge fan now). I collected Action Comics 9-12 (had the Men of Steel HC), Superman 1-12, Supergirl 1-12, Some older Batmans, and and Batman and Robin, all within a couple weeks. Needless to say, I didn't lie, but I hid how much I spent on them from my girlfriend and she ended up finding out... Long story short, trash the receipts haha I don't regret it, though. I have started collecting Batman, Batman and Robin, Detective Comics, Batman: The Dark Knight, Nightwing, Talon, Action Comics, Superman, Supergirl, Justice League, Aquaman, Animal Man, and Swamp Thing. I want to get the new Dredd comic when it comes out. I'm a huge Batman and Superman fan and a DC fanboy in case you couldn't tell. I just don't find any Marvel characters interesting. I've been trying to collect some older Batman and Superman stuff but it's hard to find in shops a lot of times because they only have certain issues and the continuity gets lost

#5 Posted by BatWatch (2364 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, I would have suggested Batman instead of The Dark Knight, but to each their own. Of if you just want someone in a Bat Costume and are not specifically needing a Bruce Wayne fix, I would suggest Batwoman. Surprisingly high quality series.

@DarKnightNoir said:

Yeah.

then I spent 700 bucks in a one month period on Batman graphic novels and TPBs. No shit. No regrets. :b

Do you just have money to burn or what?

#6 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

im reading all batman comics digital. and some in print...love it

#7 Posted by SmashBrawler (5493 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? You bought Batman: The Dark Knight?

#8 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

u mean new 52 ?!

#9 Posted by SmashBrawler (5493 posts) - - Show Bio

@FatihBATMAN said:

u mean new 52 ?!

Well, he was talking about the New 52 comics, wasn't he?

#10 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

ive bought all of the new 52 batman: TDK looking forward to iiiit

#11 Posted by DarKnightNoir (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@FatihBATMAN: Just didn't have much in the way of expenses that month, haha.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.