Batman: Brave & The Bold - "Triumvirate of Terror!" Clips and Images

Posted by G-Man (37031 posts) - - Show Bio

On the next all-new episode (at least in the U.S.) of Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Batman must prepare for the Triumvirate of Terror!. Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman face off against their arch nemesis Lex Luthor, Joker and Cheetah. The villains gain the upper hand by switching opponents. Is this the end for our heroes?!?

The episode airs on Cartoon Network Friday, October 7, at 6:00 p.m. ET/PT. Check out these three video clips courtesy of Warner Bros. and Cartoon Network.

== TEASER ==

And here's a bunch of images from the episode. Click to enlarge.

#1 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool it's like a trinity episode or something, can't wait to see this!

#2 Posted by ravisher (694 posts) - - Show Bio

looks very good

#3 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a good episode!!! Easily one of my favorites...sad to see this show coming to an end.

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13473 posts) - - Show Bio

This was perhaps the cheesiest episode of the show in a long time, but it was still great. It really is a shame that the show is getting canceled.

#5 Posted by NightFang (10150 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait to see it!

#6 Posted by Grimoire (551 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

This was perhaps the cheesiest episode of the show in a long time, but it was still great. It really is a shame that the show is getting canceled.

So very cheesy to say the least with a story that isn't believable but still imaginative. lol

#7 Posted by LordTaronji101 (277 posts) - - Show Bio

ive seen this one before am i the only one

#8 Posted by G-Man (37031 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Not canceled, just reaching the end of its run. That seems to be the common practice. Make x amounts of episodes and then move on. It's a shame.

@BoboKrypto101: This is the first time it's aired in the U.S. It aired in the UK so it's probably available, unofficially elsewhere. I like watching on my TV.

#9 Posted by Decept-O (7281 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like fun and looks like Lex Luthor put on weight. Still, it is a fun and imaginative spin on DC characters as a whole.

#10 Posted by The Impersonator (5567 posts) - - Show Bio

HOLY TRINITY!

#11 Posted by Darkmount1 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's the cast (from what I saw when it was on Youtube): 
-Diedrich Bader as Batman 
-Roger Rose as Superman 
-Vicki Lewis as Wonder Woman 
-Kevin Michael Richardson as Lex Luthor 
-Jeff Bennett as the Joker 
-Morena Baccarin as the Cheetah 
-Alexander Polinsky as Jimmy Olsen 
-James Garrett as Alfred Pennyworth 
-Tippi Hedren as Hippolyta
#12 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

A Trintiy Show! Awesome :)

#13 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Already seen the episode.

#14 Posted by CrimsonTempest (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Great Caesar's Ghost! I must watch this episode immediately!

#15 Posted by RiddlingGambit (204 posts) - - Show Bio

That picture of Joker in his boxers giving Wonder Woman a bomb is hilarious. She looks disgusted that he isn't fully clothed.

#16 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still wishing to see one of these days a news post "BTBATB renewed!!"...

aww...socks..

#17 Posted by kitsuneconundrum (208 posts) - - Show Bio

theres another cameo in this episode that im excited about. Prez the President from the Sandman comics.

#18 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

I already saw this episode a week ago and uh... Spoilers... Super Future Batman is AWSESOME!!!
#19 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw parts of it online but refused to watch the entirety because i like watching it at home...I'm lame that way. But it looks really good. Very upset this is the end of this run. It was almost better then BTAS

#20 Posted by Darkmount1 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio
@kitsuneconundrum
You mean the Jack Kirby Sandman? Prez was created before that, in 1971, by Joe Simon. In this episode, he's voiced by Jeff Bennett.
#21 Posted by Emperormeister734 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

BEST EPISODE im glad I saw it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.