Batman: Black Mirror

#1 Posted by batshrine (994 posts) - - Show Bio

So I need help. I have an obsessive compulsive issue when it comes to seeing Bruce in comics. In fact, I refuse to buy a comic or graphic novel if Bruce isn't in it in some way shape or form.

Batman: The Black Mirror is coming out tomorrow in TPB and I know it features Dick as Batman. So my question to you is, is it ever explicit that its Dick under the cowl (I know he is but bear with me!)? OR can I somehow twist it in my head that it is Bruce under there?

#2 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

No, its dick

You see him withour the suit and the james gordon jr story doesnt work with bruce

#3 Posted by arnoldoaad (1007 posts) - - Show Bio

Its Dick under the cowl but Black Mirror might be the best Batman Comic with Dick on the cowl as well as one of the best Batman comics ever made so i recommend you to grab it

#4 Posted by UncleEmu (179 posts) - - Show Bio

It's pretty good. It feels like a real Batman comic, even with Dick as Batman

#5 Posted by ccraft (5162 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like when dick was batman, he become broody..

#6 Posted by MuyJingo (1611 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

I don't like when dick was batman, he become broody..

???????????????

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.