Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23504 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman: Black Mirror

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By batshrine

So I need help. I have an obsessive compulsive issue when it comes to seeing Bruce in comics. In fact, I refuse to buy a comic or graphic novel if Bruce isn't in it in some way shape or form.

Batman: The Black Mirror is coming out tomorrow in TPB and I know it features Dick as Batman. So my question to you is, is it ever explicit that its Dick under the cowl (I know he is but bear with me!)? OR can I somehow twist it in my head that it is Bruce under there?

Stormbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Stormbox

No, its dick

You see him withour the suit and the james gordon jr story doesnt work with bruce

arnoldoaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By arnoldoaad

Its Dick under the cowl but Black Mirror might be the best Batman Comic with Dick on the cowl as well as one of the best Batman comics ever made so i recommend you to grab it

UncleEmu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By UncleEmu

It's pretty good. It feels like a real Batman comic, even with Dick as Batman

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By ccraft

I don't like when dick was batman, he become broody..

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MuyJingo

@ccraft said:

I don't like when dick was batman, he become broody..

???????????????

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.