Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23506 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman Beyond Movie

Avatar image for parker_brothers
    Parker_Brothers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Parker_Brothers

How long has it been since Batman Beyond was canceled from tv? WE NEED MORE BATMAN BEYOND! He has so much potential to make a really good movie and become extraordinarily more popular than he is now. Im not waiting for Hollywood anymore. We can't sit around and wait on Hollywood to decide to finally make a BB movie and take the risk of them screwing it up bigtime!

Im putting a production team together. We are going to Kickstarter with this campain and see if we cant make a high quality Batman Beyond, live action feature film. We have a teaser up on Youtube that we just threw together in a few days just as an advertisement. Its low quality, and nothing like the final product, but try and see the potential. We are working on a high action Trailer to post to Kickstarter on June 1st, 2013. I hope there are enough Batman Beyond fans left to get this project rolling and try to revive him back up to where he belongs!

What do you guys think? Lets us know! Any ideas? What do you want to see?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gykRSuYTG7o

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By batshrine

I'll be honest, I don't want to see a live action version of this movie yet. I'd rather see Tim Drake, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, etc. first. However once that is established, I think seeing the future of Batman would be cool, but not yet. It would be too confusing, and a waste of exposition in my opinion to just get the general audience up to speed.

Avatar image for parker_brothers
    Parker_Brothers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Parker_Brothers

Hmmm. Good point. But just a solo Batman Beyond movie, not set in any sort of universe such as Christopher Nolan's or whatever, just feels like it should have been done already. Just make a really solid, realistic as possible, version of Batman Beyond. I just feel like the character is losing credibility every day and that a good movie will jumpstart all of his fans that need a little reminder of why he is so amazing in the first place.

nightwingnerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

It would be cool. I think they should introduce a Nightwing Beyond

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Hmmm. Good point. But just a solo Batman Beyond movie, not set in any sort of universe such as Christopher Nolan's or whatever, just feels like it should have been done already. Just make a really solid, realistic as possible, version of Batman Beyond. I just feel like the character is losing credibility every day and that a good movie will jumpstart all of his fans that need a little reminder of why he is so amazing in the first place.

Which character is losing credibility? Batman certainly isn't since his popularity is constantly rising, and Batman Beyond is the ONLY animated show that STILL has a continuing comic.

And with the future, I don't think you should go realistic. Batman Beyond is Batman getting the Spiderman treatment, its fun and all over the place. It should be sci fi and fun, not dark and real. I would love to see a Batman Beyond movie, but people need to learn more about Batman's present first in my opinion.

It would be cool. I think they should introduce a Nightwing Beyond

I love Nightwing, but lets try to shoot for a present Nightwing. Nightwing is more redundant in Batman Beyond because Batman Beyond follows the same character mold as Nightwing.

nightwingnerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nightwingnerd

Good point. I hope some day Dick will get his own show.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Good point. I hope some day Dick will get his own show.

Great idea but I'd rather see a Batman show with the same animation style as YJ, that focuses on all the Batman mythos. Some episode about he and Robin(Damian) some about Jason, Tim and Nightwing, heck I'd even like if they did flashback episodes of he and Bats. Idk but I'd sure like that show alot.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- I disagree as i don't really want Batman Beyond to be in a movie and i don't want any more attempts at Batman films made any time soon.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could work if is set to be the next Batman movie and then we go backwards from here, it would explain many things and also it would feel as agressive as a new reboot.

nightwingnerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.