Batman Beyond, Justice League and More Heading to Netflix Instant

• 82 results
#51 Posted by skooks (205 posts) - - Show Bio

I would be very excited if Netflix UK was getting this. But it's not, because it never gets anything like this. BOOOOOOOOOOOO.

#52 Posted by Comiclove5 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

#53 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman: Bread and Butter on Netflix? AWW YEAH!!!!!

#54 Posted by jalvarez022 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

omg it always bugged me that they had one of the movies of beyond but not the series

#55 Posted by Black_Claw (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

No Batman TAS, Superman TAS, or Static Shock?

#56 Posted by Perfect 10 (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

have the dvds so no biggy to me. great for everyone else i guess and it could reignite an interest in the characters. wouldnt mind another justice league show

#57 Edited by benblanks (65 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's safe to say that 99% of us want Batman: The Animated Series/The Adventures of Batman & Robin on there more than anything, soooo I suggest we all email Netflix or get a petition going about this and if we're relentless and annoying enough they've gotta do it right? I don't know why they haven't yet, I know they've gotta it on the DVD to your house section (but who wants to pay double and wait for mail when there's so much streaming?) but with all the other DC animated stuff you think they'd go ahead and put as much as they can on there.

AS a matter of fact, I think we can make this happen. I just had a Live Chat with a Netflix rep and here was the result:

Netflix Chad
Nice to meet you Ben! Your first name is more then enough bud. Actually I am your personal link to making this happen! All chat's are read and reviewed. So would you mind if I flagged and notated this chat? I would love to share this golden feedback and do everything within my power to make this happen for you! In fact if you wanted to simply tell you friends to chat in and do the same thing, that would be the quickest way to seeing some results! And with the numbers being in the thousands, as you said. You will see results right away!
2 minutes agoYou
Not at all, please flag it, do whatever you can! This information is much appreciated it and I'm going to spread the word where I can to make our collective voice be heard, haha. Thanks for your help and the great info chad! You have a good day!

So tell everyone you know! I'm going to put this on the forum here somewhere, just go to https://contactus.netflix.com/Help go to the bottom to LIVE CHAT and tell that person how much you love Batman: TAS and how badly you want it streaming. If enough of us do it and waste enough of their time, they'll do it just to shut us up and stop wasting employee time on it. Let's do this.

#58 Posted by The Average Bear (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

The best news I've heard all weekend!

#59 Posted by wessaari (622 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want TAS, but Batman Beyond and Justice League is still the shiz

#60 Posted by TDK_1997 (14663 posts) - - Show Bio

My country doesn't have Netflix.............WHY?!?!

#61 Posted by Bobsjonjon (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Wurd!!

#62 Posted by silentecko711 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anybody know when Green Lantern TAS comes to Netflix ????

#63 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh this is a 10+ for sure finding this out! Awesomeness!

#64 Posted by JediXMan (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

YES! Finally!

#65 Posted by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

YES!!!

#66 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (884 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome news. I love JLU and Beyond and never got to watch enough Brave and the Bold.

#67 Posted by alanfrancis (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!

#68 Posted by dontbelievethehyperion (49 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the reasons I subscribe to Netflix is access to the DC movies so I'll gladly watch these.

#69 Posted by thebluedragon07 (72 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder when they will add Batman TAS?

#70 Posted by mikeclark1982 (424 posts) - - Show Bio

90. Netflix has been DCAU central for years. After seeing "Year One", I finally ran to the comic shop to pick up the book! NOW DARK VICTORY AND THE LONG HALLOWEEN MAKE SENSE!!!!

#71 Posted by humanfly26 (1488 posts) - - Show Bio

damn.. i wish i knew this before i bought all these on DVD!

#72 Edited by yo_yo_fun (643 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet. Though I have most of them on DVD.

I hope they add Young Justice some day!

#73 Posted by ComradeCold (20 posts) - - Show Bio

pity they are overlooking the superman animated show, which i found better then the Batman one, even though im a much bigger batman fan, not that i didnt love that or batman beyond

#74 Posted by ccraft (5179 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman beyond is awesome, can't wait.

#75 Edited by ccraft (5179 posts) - - Show Bio

yay my (600) post!

#76 Edited by GeekyEverAfter (345 posts) - - Show Bio

YAY for for nextflix! It's about damn time, and what about Batman: TAS :'(???

#77 Posted by Shazam78 (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Screw you Cartoon Network hello Netflix!

#78 Posted by jaydee98 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been continuously searching for these shows on Netflix at least once a month so this is awesome news. Not to sound too ungrateful but I wished they would've included all the episodes of these shows. But regardless, something is better than nothing.

#79 Posted by benblanks (65 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebluedragon07: @SelinaWayne:

AS a matter of fact, I think we can make this happen. I just had a Live Chat with a Netflix rep and here was the result:

Netflix Chad
Nice to meet you Ben! Your first name is more then enough bud. Actually I am your personal link to making this happen! All chat's are read and reviewed. So would you mind if I flagged and notated this chat? I would love to share this golden feedback and do everything within my power to make this happen for you! In fact if you wanted to simply tell you friends to chat in and do the same thing, that would be the quickest way to seeing some results! And with the numbers being in the thousands, as you said. You will see results right away!
2 minutes agoYou
Not at all, please flag it, do whatever you can! This information is much appreciated it and I'm going to spread the word where I can to make our collective voice be heard, haha. Thanks for your help and the great info chad! You have a good day!

So tell everyone you know! I'm going to put this on the forum here somewhere, just go tohttps://contactus.netflix.com/Help go to the bottom to LIVE CHAT and tell that person how much you love Batman: TAS and how badly you want it streaming. If enough of us do it and waste enough of their time, they'll do it just to shut us up and stop wasting employee time on it. Let's do this.

#80 Edited by Ellie_Knightfall (4818 posts) - - Show Bio

Tomorrow! :D

#81 Posted by Evelynquinn (6 posts) - - Show Bio

AWESOME !!

#82 Posted by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

Still waiting for that green lantern to come out.... any day now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.