Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23647 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman Begins deleted scene released

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#1 frozen  Moderator

Oh dear...

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Cream_God

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lol!

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

HAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL.

Benvolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAO

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good to know i have the same problems that Batman.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

It is already will be 2015, just forget Nolan Realism Batman. Besides, I find it funny and hilarious when people say Nolan Batman is the best Batman ever. Best Batman to what ? Seriously comicbook Batman , Batman TAS, Batman Arkham Games are million times more superior. Besides don't forget that Nolan Batman retire for fight crime and stay at home for 8 years just because his girlfriend die, then comeback then retire again forever. Seriously, Bob Kane and Bill Finger will be upset with that

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: That was pretty awesome.

It is already will be 2015, just forget Nolan Realism Batman. Besides, I find it funny and hilarious when people say Nolan Batman is the best Batman ever. Best Batman to what ? Seriously comicbook Batman , Batman TAS, Batman Arkham Games are million times more superior. Besides don't forget that Nolan Batman retire for fight crime and stay at home for 8 years just because his girlfriend die, then comeback then retire again forever. Seriously, Bob Kane and Bill Finger will be upset with that

Just clarify this. Batman didn´t quit because Rachel died, he did it because he won. The Dent act cleaned the city from the mob and that was the main purpose of that Batman. When Rachel died in a way he stopped being Bruce Wayne not Batman.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

You had your ass kicked about Nolan Batman so many times in the past, that is amazing people havent notice you are a troll, but your trolling is so bad and terrible, is funny you havent get kicked of this site.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

It is already will be 2015, and I just can't forget Nolan's Epic Batman. Besides, I find it funny and hilarious when people say Nolan Batman isn't the best live action Batman ever. Shitty Batman to whom? Seriously Keaton's psycho Batman , Bat Nipples, Bale's movies are million times more superior. Besides don't forget that Nolan Batman brought seriousness back into super hero movies and they are regarded as some of the best pieces of Cinema of all time. Seriously, Bob Kane and Bill Finger will be over joyed with this.

I agree.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

I just love how you ignored the live action material and moved straight to comics,games and cartoons.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.