Batman: Arkham Origins, the next Arkham Game Announced

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Lvenger (20008 posts) - - Show Bio

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/04/09/batman-arkham-origins-announced

It seems that the next Arkham game will be a step backwards in the series as it takes place before the first 2 games and features a younger, less experienced Batman taking on familiar villains for the first time. Including one Slade Wilson according to the IGN article. It's to be released on the PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii U. So Viners, Bat Fans and gamers what do you think of this news? Is this worth the anticipation or is this not what you were expecting? And here's the cover with Deathstroke on it

Plus here's a quick video about this new game

#2 Posted by Whodid (73 posts) - - Show Bio

I have mixed feelings, on one hand I do like the idea of another developer throwing their ideas into a new game of a great franchise. On the other hand Rocksteady was amazing with Asylum and City so it is definitely going to be difficult for them to top. I like the idea of a prequel game. But how will they tie it to Arkham, they kind of have to since Arkham is in its name, and the last thing is I have a feeling this is being made to give us another Batman game, while Rocksteady works on Arkham 3 (well at least I hope they are working on it).

I guess really we will have to wait and see.

#3 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/04/09/batman-arkham-origins-announced

It seems that the next Arkham game will be a step backwards in the series as it takes place before the first 2 games and features a younger, less experienced Batman taking on familiar villains for the first time. Including one Slade Wilson according to the IGN article. It's to be released on the PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii U. So Viners, Bat Fans and gamers what do you think of this news? Is this worth the anticipation or is this not what you were expecting? And here's the cover with Deathstroke on it

Plus here's a quick video about this new game

YOU GOT TO BE F#CKING KIDDING ME!

IT "S AWESOME ! THANKS MAN!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.