Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman: Arkham Origins - "Cold, Cold Heart" Now Available

• 70 results
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

When was the last time you played Batman: Arkham Origins? There's a new add-on pack available for $9.99. Check out the trailer up above if you haven't already.

No Caption Provided

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released Cold, Cold Heart, the action-packed story add-on for Batman: Arkham Origins. Set on New Year’s Eve,Cold, Cold Heart sheds light on the tragic origin story of Mr. Freeze and players will discover how he earned his place as one of Gotham City’s greatest villains.Cold, Cold Heart is available today for purchase on the PlayStation®Network, Xbox Live Games Store and STEAM for $9.99 and also for players who have purchased the Batman: Arkham Origins Season Pass and are connected to the Internet.

The Cold, Cold Heart Story Add-On introduces new locations including Wayne Manor and GothCorp, taking players on an ice-cold journey as Victor Fries encounters Batman for the first time. Players will have access to all new gadgets including Thermocharged Batarangs and Thermal Gloves. Batman is also equipped with his powerful Extreme Environment (XE) suit to take down Mr. Freeze and his Cryo-thugs in hours of new story content.

Here's some more screen shots:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

that's cool, I really like the suit, but I am afraid it would be a buggy mess. The game turned me off from purchasing any DLC for it. Shame

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

that's cool, I really like the suit, but I am afraid it would be a buggy mess. The game turned me off from purchasing any DLC for it. Shame

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Fix the game before you start making DLC you bunch of money grubbers

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the hilarious thing is they acknowledge the bugs and admitted to not fixing them but instead will release DLC. I have never been able to get into an online match to this day LOL but apparently I'm not missing much?

Breadspread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They were obligated to make and release a certain amount of DLC. Most game companies are, especially when dealing with the third game from a triple A title of a licensed property.

Then there is also the the Season passes for DLC.

Most if of the dlc is planned from the conception of the game.

AWeekInGeekdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I love the batman games and Freeze being one of my favorite villains… I'm gonna have to pass on DLCs =/ I'm just not feeling it this time.

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Are the cries about bugging all about online or does the actual game jam up on you?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@iaconpoint: I've never played it online and my game freezes up all the time and last time I played it wiped my save file and I've never played it since.

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Oh, that's a no bueno. I was outta pocket when it was released so I'm waiting for the ultimate or goty edition and haven't played it but that's not good at all.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JonSmith

Oh, right. This game exists.

Shame.

Avatar image for shallbecomeabattoo
    Shallbecomeabattoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't get all the nagging and complaining.

Origins was the best Arkham game so far in terms of story. Also, I had not a single problem with the game on PS3. Slow downs were a lot more frequent when Arkham City was new.

I for one am currently downloading the DLC and look forward to enjoying it. I also look forward where the studio takes the franchise after Rocksteady is done with Arkham Knight. They just hired the Splinter Cell Blacklist guy, so I am quite optimistic.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not showing up for me.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

I've barely played the game since I got it but I'll download this since it's free for season pass users

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are the cries about bugging all about online or does the actual game jam up on you?

the actual game did for me. I gave up on online. I forgot the name of the level but in the sewers of blackgate, where you have to throw the ice pelets into the water to create platforms to stand on, the pellets weren't being detected by the water. I had to glitch my way out of the level thank god I managed to because it auto saved at that location. A bunch of other bugs for me too. Not being able to interrogate crime scene investigations wouldn't work until i quit the game and reloaded.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

IT'S ABOUT TIME!

(Hey, "Loose Lips" is back)

Kuyamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd:

I quite enjoy the online play. If you can get a match...^.^

doombot890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iaconpoint: i wouldn't get it even as a goty edition as the warner bros mont have said they aren't going to fix the bugs

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheComedian_

I don't have much faith in this.

Origins was awful compared to the other two.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta love gaming now a days.

Admit the game has hella bugs, and address it by saying, "We recognize our game is unpolished and unfinished. Instead of working on touching up the game (less money), we have already been tasked with making the next game (more money). In the mean time, enjoy this DLC(more money) that we developed before the game even came out and could have EASILY put it in the game pre-launch(less money). But decided to add it in later via simple unlock code for $10 (more money)."

sparty-dbq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By sparty-dbq

To hell with Warner Bros. They cancelled this DLC on the Wii U version, but got to keep their share of Season Pass sales. Nintendo had to reimburse gamers themselves, meaning they lost even more money than they already were. That kind of crap should be illegal.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By patrat18

Got my season pass, i'll be playing this after work.

No Caption Provided

Oh and for the haters

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
    StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

@patrat18 said:

Got my season pass, i'll be playing this after work.

No Caption Provided

Oh and for the haters

Awesome meme

Avatar image for thewalkingdeadpool18
    thewalkingdeadpool18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18:

Have fun with your broken garbage game that even without bugs still sucks, having the worst gameplay and the game just being total crap after that beyond stupid plot twist.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He looks kinda… Chubby.

Child_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Child_Karl

Remember you guys, this is the DLC that was so important & worthy of resources that the developers couldn't be bothered to fix a game-breaking issue with a patch! Hope it was worth it!

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@patrat18:

Have fun with your broken garbage game that even without bugs still sucks, having the worst gameplay and the game just being total crap after that beyond stupid plot twist.

Lol ever since they patched it up, my game has been working great, i was playing it this morning. All that other stuff is your opinion, and to be honest, i couldn't give a rats A$$.

Child_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparty_dbq: Interesting, I didn't think about that at all. I knew the Wii U costumers were refunded their money but it sounds like Nintendo ate the cost of the cancelled content from what I can tell.

iceslick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 83

@shallbecomeabattoo: Thank you! I've been waiting for someone to say that. I never had much of a problem playing the game and I loved it! Yeah, the game had a couple of glitches, but it was never so much that the game was unplayable. I was always able to breeze through even with the glitches. I only had to reset my Xbox 360 twice on my entire gameplay. So, I don't understand why people complain about never finishing the game. I just assume those people suck at the game terribly and looking for an excuse for it.

Grey56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

You know, it tickles me a bit to see Nora encased in one of these scenes. Whether or not Snyder changed things in the annual; it's nice that at least WB seems to be giving the nod to Dini's incarnation of the character.

I truly love what Snyder has done - only his changes to Fries have really bothered me. I look forward to playing this despite the potential for bugs.

Avatar image for emperormeister734
    Emperormeister734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 10

Digging this, everything looks awesome

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iceslick said:

@shallbecomeabattoo: Thank you! I've been waiting for someone to say that. I never had much of a problem playing the game and I loved it! Yeah, the game had a couple of glitches, but it was never so much that the game was unplayable. I was always able to breeze through even with the glitches. I only had to reset my Xbox 360 twice on my entire gameplay. So, I don't understand why people complain about never finishing the game. I just assume those people suck at the game terribly and looking for an excuse for it.

because my game was broken. i had a game breaking bug lol how is that my fault or me sucking? lol i didnt say anything about the game being terrible but it just didnt work for me a nd many others apparently.

iceslick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 83

@w0nd: I wasn't really talking about you. I was really talking about other people, lol.

EscGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh? I never had any problems when I played it. No bug, freezes, or glitches. When fighting he always seemed slow and while that bothered me a lot, I just chalked it up to , "I'm new to crime fighting and I'm getting my ass handed to me, better exit stage left, regroup and come back with a vengeance." Pun was not intended but hey I like the way rolls out.

EscGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh? I never had any problems when I played it. No bug, freezes, or glitches. When fighting he always seemed slow and while that bothered me a lot, I just chalked it up to , "I'm new to crime fighting and I'm getting my ass handed to me, better exit stage left, regroup and come back with a vengeance." Pun was not intended but hey I like the way rolls out. Was the plot that bad? I enjoyed it greatly, really tied together the Joker Bat relationship in Arkham for me. Drifted from the advertisement but hey if you want to sell a lie you let the media do it for you. Besides when has any Batman cases been exactly what you they said it was gonna be. You in thinking easy peasy it's ABC you come out like damn man things got to weird and outta hand. It's Gotham, It's the Nature of the Beast, nothing is ever what it seems.

Countbaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Countbaron

Idk how someone can like this suit... It look just like, that is made for the brawl against... trucks,tanks... planes ??? Can for Bane, Croc ... but again... pff....

Batman is agile character... and he need to have agile suit... i only can see Tony Stark behind that mask... !

And with that things on his arms, that prfljwlnfr or whatever is that... he will need 2-3 seconds or 4 for one punch... but with legs, man its totally second story... 6-7 seconds... even more !

And yea when i mention legs... is this lego game ?

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 2

Ahhh, yeah. Gonna play me some Origins right now.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By w0nd

@countbaron said:

Idk how someone can like this suit... It look just like, that is made for the brawl against... trucks,tanks... planes ??? Can for Bane, Croc ... but again... pff....

Batman is agile character... and he need to have agile suit... i only can see Tony Stark behind that mask... !

And with that things on his arms, that prfljwlnfr or whatever is that... he will need 2-3 seconds or 4 for one punch... but with legs, man its totally second story... 6-7 seconds... even more !

And yea when i mention legs... is this lego game ?

he doesnt ALWAYS go with agility...heck even in his comic his bat mobile turns into a mech.... he does have some bulky armor type suits....plus this is origins, he wont have a state of the art slim heated suit right off the bat so I am fine with this

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lost my USB cord and can't connect my controller to my ps3 so it looks like I will be waiting until tomorrow to play this.

HighlyEvolved

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewalkingdeadpool18: You are aware that Origin's gameplay is exactly the same as City and Asylum? So by saying it has bad gameplay you say the rest do too. Origins was great, just not as good as the others. That doesn't make it a bad game. Forexample, if you get 95 on a test, and some else gets 98, does that make your 95 absolutely atrocious and not worthy of anything? No, it doesn't.

Krypton-115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Krypton-115

Awesome game, the new batsuit looks amazing and reminds me of Bruce's suit when he fights the Talons in the City of Owls story.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

NEW ARKHAM KNIGHT NEWS...oh Origins hey there...how's it been...look you kinda disappointed me so i wont be playing you...anymore...

Avatar image for thewalkingdeadpool18
    thewalkingdeadpool18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highlyevolved:

No because it's a bad game is what makes it bad. I didn't say AO sucks because AA and AC are good. No i said AO sucks because AO sucks.Also the mechanics are the same but it's not nearly as fluid.

Hoplite91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can somebody tell me how to start the DLC? Can't find it anywhere in the game, wondering if I have a glitch.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Did I get the one good disc or is everyone over exaggerating?

KnightMare75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By KnightMare75

Why can't I get the cold cold heart dlc to work I got the season pass when I got the game and can't find it any where in the game is there something else I have to do?

Hoplite91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightmare75:
    Same here, ReDLing now. Post an answer if you figure it out.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

KnightMare75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By KnightMare75

yes and got all the trophies

Hoplite91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm trying to play it on a game where I've beaten the story and the New Game Plus, though my completion is only in the sixties. I can't imagine that being a problem.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.