Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23537 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman Arkham Knight Trailer Discussion

alphaomegasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I basically lost it seeing the trailer, granted it lacked gameplay but it was still cooler than hell and to see everything spilling officially out into Gotham....I'm eager to see how much bigger this game has gotten

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b44SINJxfZ0

Me essentially geeking out

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By JakeN7

@alphaomegasin said:

I basically lost it seeing the trailer, granted it lacked gameplay but it was still cooler than hell and to see everything spilling officially out into Gotham....I'm eager to see how much bigger this game has gotten

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b44SINJxfZ0

Me essentially geeking out

Whoa. Are you the real AlphaOmegaSin? The dude who lives in Pittsburgh, is super metal, and has more games than I could ever dream of? Your comic collection is damn impressive as well. I've been subbed to you for a year or two now. Game the f*** on!

Loading Video...

Here's the video embedded for anyone too lazy to copy/paste a link.

Crazy_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Crazy_Llama

Pretty damn awesome if you are Alpha, been subbed for about two years now.

Alright, having watched the video now.

I definitely want to see more Nightwing in this game, it would fit into the story completely, I doubt Dick would leave Bruce hanging when the entire city of Gotham is under siege, even if they are having one of their spouts. It would be nice to see Jason Todd as well and it's almost concrete that we'll see Tim in this game.

Also, I'm excited about the actual Arkham Knight, I wonder who he could be and why he seems to find inspiration from Arkham and Batman? I need to play through Asylum and City again and see if there are any suspects within them that could become the Arkham Knight.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.