Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23647 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman Arkham Knight Images

• 69 results
    PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#53  Edited By PunyParker

@punyparker said:

@black_arrow said:

@punyparker: Why would he dress like Batman if he doesnt know that Bruce wayne is Batman. Also Arkham Knight is a new character.

Arkham Knight is indeed a new character.

And dude.....for Christ's sake,seriously....Hush,doesn't know that Bruce is Batman!??.....

No offense,have you read Hush?!

No Caption Provided

Have you play Arkham city? In the game he meets Batman and he doesn't know that is Bruce wayne. I am not talking about the Hush from Batman hush but the Hush that appears in Arkham city.

I know that Hush in comics knows but we are not talking about comics we are talking about the games.

Well the game is canon to the pre-New52 comics,so i assume he knows.....But i dont remember him knowing too.....which is weird since a lot of stuff are canon from the comics and are mentioned (like Joker mentioning shooting Babs,or killing Jason) ....

Will be interesting to see how it will develop from there (In Arkham Knight)

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Black_Arrow

@punyparker said:

@black_arrow said:

@punyparker said:

@black_arrow said:

@punyparker: Why would he dress like Batman if he doesnt know that Bruce wayne is Batman. Also Arkham Knight is a new character.

And dude.....for Christ's sake,seriously....Hush,doesn't know that Bruce is Batman!??.....

No Caption Provided

Have you play Arkham city? In the game he meets Batman and he doesn't know that is Bruce wayne. I am not talking about the Hush from Batman hush but the Hush that appears in Arkham city.

I know that Hush in comics knows but we are not talking about comics we are talking about the games.

Well the game is canon to the pre-New52 comics,so i assume he knows.....But i dont remember him knowing too.....which is weird since a lot of stuff are canon from the comics and are mentioned (like Joker mentioning shooting Babs,or killing Jason) ....

Will be interesting to see how it will develop from there (In Arkham Knight)

Only the things that are stated in the games or the comics based around that Universe is canon. Hush is not canon in Arkham universe.

Loading Video...

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow:

• I JUST watched that vid to be sure :P
    • He must appear in AK,cause they have a reason for him NOT knowing,when his character is based on revenge against Bruce Wayne and not Batman.....
    Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Black_Arrow

@black_arrow:

• He must appear in AK,cause they have a reason for him NOT knowing,when his character is based on revenge against Bruce Wayne and not Batman.....

I dont know what his place in the story is going to be but I think that is pretty awesome.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By PunyParker

@black_arrow said:

@punyparker said:

@black_arrow:

I dont know what his place in the story is going to be but I think that is pretty awesome.

The thing that we're discussing the story of a game that will come out in 6 months,which is BASED on a game that came out in 2011,is preety neat...

ClarkKent12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

F*CK YEAH!!!!

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
    RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@black_arrow: Which is why I hate my life. I don't play video games too much anyway, so I'm totally not spending $400-$500 just for a compatible console.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: Which is why I hate my life. I don't play video games too much anyway, so I'm totally not spending $400-$500 just for a compatible console.

It sucks when you buy a console and a game that you really want comes in another console.

chrisj_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow said:

No Caption Provided

What he knows in the comics is irrelevant bro in the Arkhamverse he doesn't know Bruce is Batman. Someone here posted the vid of his reveal he talks to Batman about his plans for Bruce Wayne he clearly doesn't know who he's talking to.

chrisj_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By chrisj_1

@flameboy298 said:

@black_arrow said:

@flameboy298 said:

@punyparker: In the game we will jump in between time periods. Thats why bruce looks younger and all the characters and villians look younger..

How do you know that?

Well...Its really a theory,but I mean it makes sense if you think about it How else do you explain it?It's suppose to be a sequel to Arkham City. I have a strong feeling im right...

With all due respect you're not. It's been confirmed already in an interview with Rocksteady it's all taking place on one night again. These games don't time jump dude they're free roam and take place in a single setting and it's always going to be that way. It allows for freedom and that's what they're going for. Either way man these types of things don't need to be explained it's a graphics update that's all.

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By redleader1

@chrisj_1: I agree but he still could have found out during the one year in between or he was lying to bats to throw him off so he can take him by surprise.

HighlyEvolved

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By HighlyEvolved
    PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chrisj_1 said:

@punyparker said:
    @black_arrow said:

No Caption Provided

What he knows in the comics is irrelevant bro in the Arkhamverse he doesn't know Bruce is Batman. Someone here posted the vid of his reveal he talks to Batman about his plans for Bruce Wayne he clearly doesn't know who he's talking to.

I am aware now,i replied to the guy who posted the vid.
    It's just weird that 90% is canon,and this isn't......there HAS to be a reason....

@chrisj_1 said:

It's been confirmed already in an interview with Rocksteady it's all taking place on one night again.

It is the general policy of the games.

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chrisj_1: Yes.Im already aware of that if you would of read the previous comments.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Black_Arrow

@chrisj_1 said:

@punyparker said:
    @black_arrow said:

No Caption Provided

I am aware now,i replied to the guy who posted the vid.

It's just weird that 90% is canon,and this isn't......there HAS to be a reason....

Nothing after Knightfall is canon in the Arkhamverse. There is no mans land, No Hush, no War games, no Stephanie, no revival of Jason Todd (Red hood) and no Cass.

Those characters don't appear and there isn't any signal that they exist in the games.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing after Knightfall is canon in the Arkhamverse. There is no mans land, No Hush, no War games, no Stephanie, no revival of Jason Todd (Red hood) and no Cass.

Those characters don't appear and there isn't any signal that they exist in the games.

These things doesn't get mentioned.
    The only stuff that are mentioned are Jason's death and Barbara's wheelchair,by Joker.

If it ISN'T mentioned,you can't guarantee they're not there....

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#71  Edited By Ninjablade09

@redleader1: Really? Where did you see that? And what skins?

Edit: Never mind. Huh, it would be awesome if that for every Batman skin there is a Batmobile skin to go with it if you want, to convey that era. Still the fact that there are skins for the car is awesome. Cause you know chicks dig the car.

No Caption Provided

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.