Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23649 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman arkham knight

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
    captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hooooooly $h*t guys, I cannot explain how happy I am right now. The gameplay of batman arkham knight that got shown in gamescom got revealed, the gameplay was absoloutly amazing. Some new moves got shown and they also showed the batmobile while fighting in H2H move. Also, It look like batman also had super-strenght in this game, in combat he was throwing around everyone up in the air and all around, when he hit someone really hard, the bounced so far away compared to the strenght of a human, but the gameplay was absolout amazing. If anyone wants to see it, here is the link: http://vimeo.com/106064260
    I'm telling you know that the quality isn't very good, but the gameplay in it self is great, not to mention how detailed rocksteady made it.

chrisj_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Most interesting part to me is the Arkham Knight himself. I honestly figured he'd be the silent intimidating type but he's loud obnoxious and extremely angry.. and he seriously reminds me of Jason Todd. Spent the last few months arguing against this being the case but this gameplay instantly changed my mind on the subject I think it's him.

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
    SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Already a thread bud.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OrangeBat

The guy can't record for shit, half the screen is obscured, and the camera is pointed too high.

Seriously, dumbass, check the display once in a while to see if you're recording the whole screen.

(This is not directed towards any member of the forum, just towards the guy who recorded the video.)

EDIT: I've just noticed, the combat/Batman-hitting-people sounds are almost EXACTLY the same as in Batman: Arkham Origins. Looks like WB Montreal weren't kidding when they said Rocksteady let them take a look at what they were doing with Batman: Arkham Knight. Apparently they even let them borrow some stuff too.

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@chrisj_1: I genuinely thought the same thing. I really think it's Todd.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Isn't Jason in the game as Hood already?

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#9  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.