Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23630 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman Arkham 3 ideas

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Loki9876
    No Caption Provided

So first I want to warn you that there will be spoilers in this thread (batman arkham asylum and batman arkham city).

Okay?

Story

Joker

First there are rumors that there will be a prequel to the game that's great and all but I will be talking about a sequel because I want one sometime.

If you finished Arkham city you realise that Joker dies in the end if you didn't know that I warned you for spoilers and go play arkham city.

Joker was the main antagonist of the first and second game and he was a scene stealer in both games. So it's sad that he "passed away".

I know characters like scarecrow or two-face could be a main antagonist to but I just think it wouldn't be the same.

I think it would feel a bit like a downgrade for the game. You want you're threads bigger in the next game right.

So I got this idea, it was a random idea that popped into my head, first I thought it was silly but I started thinking and I liked my idea more and more.

Notice how I put passes away between "". Comic characters never really die. So I was thinking about a Joker story from the comics. Emperor Joker

, This is a story in which Joker receives reality changing powers. It could be that the imps grant Joker limited reality changing power just before his death because they think he was an amusing mortal or something

leave that to the writers. But Emperor Joker would have a lot of potential just imagine Gotham city or even the world turned into one big luny bin. A world created by the Joker that would certainly raise the stakes.

Secondary villains

Red Hood 2
    Red Hood 2

For the secondary villains I want two-face to return because I think his role in Arkham city was too small, I want the Black Mask, Scarecrow (the best part in arkham Asylum) maybe Scarface. Hush (they hinted at it in Arkham City.

I also want Azreal(also hinted in Arkham City) And The Red Hood. Man-bat could also be a villain.

Robins

I liked that the Robins were in the previous games but I now want them to be integrated in the story. For example Nightwing could have missions against Professor Pyg. I want the whole family integrated in the next game.

Baby

I have no idea how Joker's baby would fit in to be honest. But in the end of the previous game you could Harley Quinn sing for her baby.

Whodid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Whodid

if you got the Harley Quinns revenge dlc you go back into the steel mill and see another pregnancy test thing saying negative, so I dont know what if anything they are doing with that

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Loki9876

@Whodid: But what about the singing, You can hear the baby.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Inverno

I dunno, man. Emperor Joker would be a huge shift in tone if you ask me. I wish they gone through that message delivered by Azrael at the end of his sidequest and remember, Hush is still out there.

I think we can all forget about Joker's baby since the developers apparently dropped that idea in the Harley Quinn's Revenge.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#5  Edited By TheCannon
    Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sideslash

Villains I want to see:

Hush

Two-Face

Azrael

Scarecrow

Ra's (cause we all know he won't stay down.)

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Loki9876

@CaioTrubat: yeah but there is also a bit of magic and sciencefiction in the previous games and Emperor Joker would be scary in this game.

Avatar image for spidermonkey2099
    spidermonkey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By spidermonkey2099

I would only want Joker to come back in a sequel if Mark Hamil were to voice him again, which I don't think would happen as he's said that Arkham City would be his last turn as Joker. People can always change their minds about that sort of thing, but regardless, I don't think I would want anyone else voicing Joker in a continuation of this same series.

As far as Harley's singing, there's a Scarface doll dressed up like a baby Joker. As crazy as she is, she very well could have been singing to that.

JLDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JLDoom

Nah, I'd rather see Hush, Scarecrow and the stuff with Azrael

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 31

#10  Edited By akbogert

I think Scarecrow could absolutely carry a game. Hush and Azrael are necessary due to their role in Arkham City.

And crap, I need to go back and play Harley's Revenge.

roboadmiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By roboadmiral

Emperor Joker's too much I think. There were hints of the supernatural with Azrael and Grundy, but hints were all they were. The series is overall pretty grounded and Emperor Joker would be too bold-facedly outlandish. And considering that they just killed him off in the last game, it would feel cheap to immediately bring him back again.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Loki9876

@roboadmiral: I would reveal The joker's influence at the end or maybe you're right and it is too far fetched.

CptPanda29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By CptPanda29

It's already confirmed as a prequel of sorts set in the Silver Age, speculating any further is a bit silly really.

By all means have ideas - Rocksteady already has theirs.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Loki9876

@CptPanda29: lol true

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Loki9876

let the ideas flow

PrinceZiara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By PrinceZiara

I'm really sad that Joker died. But I hope some hoe magically he'll come back. And I agree Scarecrow and Two-Face would be fantastic. They weren't in it enough at all. Especially Two-Face. As for Harley Quinn's baby...... well I really hope that never happened and never will happen. Babies are gross............. and I'm going to leave it at that.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#18  Edited By TheCannon

Why do we need another thread about Arkham 3 ideas?

chocobojam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By chocobojam

Maybe a guest appearance of superman would also be great. and an addition of batmobile for exploration.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By End_Boss

I'll probably get crucified for this, but I hope they add in multiplayer, if not in the core game, then at least in the challenge rooms. They're good at animating dynamic combat, so I'd really like to see what they do with two characters rather than one. Just think about it! Batman ducks a punch from a thug just in time for Nightwing to roll over the Dark Knight's back and deliver a spinning kick to said thug's dome.

Also, please include a Damian skin for your Robin next time, Rocksteady. Please.

Nightwing4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Nightwing4

Set in all of Gotham, Scarecrow and Hush for the main story. Environment consists of a terrorized and largely evacuated Gotham, ravaged by gang wars between Black Mask, Two Face, and Ventrilioquist. Azreal and Ras Al Ghul subplots (Gotham is doomed by some ancient evil unless you ect.....) plus Riddler challenges, a Red Hood cameo, splitscreen multiplayer, and a driveable batmobile.

FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FatihBATMAN

@End_Boss said:

I'll probably get crucified for this, but I hope they add in multiplayer, if not in the core game, then at least in the challenge rooms.

Yeah maybe just the challenge rooms, good idea :D!

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Stronger

Villains I want to see:

Hush

Bane(the real one)

Azrael

Deathstroke

Jason Todd

Talon(William Cobb)

Lady Shiva

David Cain

Doctor Phosphorus

Doctor Destiny

Nobody

Calendar Man

Scarecrow

Killer Croc

Black Mask

etc

Playable Heroes I want to see:

Nightwing(again)

Tim Drake

Jason Todd

Damian Wayne

Barbara Gordon

Catwoman

FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FatihBATMAN

Jason Todd, would be so neat..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.