Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman and Son (Help)

tcrighton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am rereading the Batman and Son TPB and I have a question: In part one, "Building a Better Batmobile" Tim reports to Batman that crime is non-existent in Gotham. While he is preparing to spend some time in the mountains, Tim and Bruce discuss the possibility that he must become reacquainted with the idea of "Bruce Wayne"; Tim states that the a vacation might be a good idea, stating the last time they took a vacation Batman returned and wiped out super-crime in Gotham. Now to the question: what is the "last trip" that Tim refers to? I am dying to know. Thanks for the help.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Black_Arrow

@tcrighton: After Infinite Crisis, many heroes took a one year vacation, Batman took it with Nightwing and Robin (Tim Drake), in that time he repeated part of his training and he learned more but more importantly he did it because he lost his way and his morality was in an all time low(so he traveled in hopes of regaining his soul.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.