Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23537 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman and his batsuits vs superman

ThunderBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ive been wondering the Insider Suit is far superior than the BB suit, and the BB suit superior than the DKR suit, so asuming batman had a month of prep time at his best shape ever with the BB suit could he really beat superman? Or with a insider suit with full time battery life and could use 5 of its abbilities ?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Durakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 200

User Lists: 1

Depends on what version of superman and how brutal Batman is willing to be. Flash style powers could kill superman pretty easily and the Outsider suit does have Flash style powers.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@durakken said:

Depends on what version of superman and how brutal Batman is willing to be. Flash style powers could kill superman pretty easily and the Insider suit does have Flash style powers.

Fixed and ya also the concussion blast and invisibility will come in handy.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: @durakken:

with the insider suit batman cant reach fully use the speed force. So even with that power he cant reach his speed

Durakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with the insider suit batman cant reach fully use the speed force. So even with that power he cant reach his speed

Neither can Flash. Using it fully results in merging with it. You only need to use it to a certain point to allow certain things for a few moments...

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@durakken said:

@black_arrow said:

Neither can Flash. Using it fully results in merging with it. You only need to use it to a certain point to allow certain things for a few moments...

Dude, wally has already merged with it once, Batman with insider cant do that. Show me a scan that puts batman speed in insider anywhere near superman speed

Durakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@durakken said:

@black_arrow said:

Dude, wally has already merged with it once, Batman with insider cant do that. Show me a scan that puts batman speed in insider anywhere near superman speed

I think you are mistaking what I'm saying. Wally can't "use" the speed force fully as in he can't manipulate it and interact with it at will with no problems so to say the insider suit can't is a mistake and we should discuss lower ability caps.

Also you are mistaking that I am saying that Batman needs Superman speed. What he needs to take the top Superman (Superman 1mil) down is the ability to vibrate his atoms and pass through Superman's head and mess with his brain. I'm not sure if the Insider suit can do that, but that's all you need to bring down Supes using Flash like power. If we're talking any and all the powers that the suit has and any tricks Batman could pull out on Superman I think Batman could take down Superman and the suits would be useful, but it still largely comes down to tactics, not any one suit... at least not with the tech he has currently built in.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Black_Arrow

@durakken said:

@black_arrow said:

@durakken said:

@black_arrow said:

I think you are mistaking what I'm saying. Wally can't "use" the speed force fully as in he can't manipulate it and interact with it at will with no problems so to say the insider suit can't is a mistake and we should discuss lower ability caps.

Also you are mistaking that I am saying that Batman needs Superman speed. What he needs to take the top Superman (Superman 1mil) down is the ability to vibrate his atoms and pass through Superman's head and mess with his brain. I'm not sure if the Insider suit can do that, but that's all you need to bring down Supes using Flash like power. If we're talking any and all the powers that the suit has and any tricks Batman could pull out on Superman I think Batman could take down Superman and the suits would be useful, but it still largely comes down to tactics, not any one suit... at least not with the tech he has currently built in.

show a scan of batman in insider suit vibrating or show how the insider suit can use all the speed force with problems. You are assuming everything ans you have no proof that the suit can do that

Durakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

show a scan of batman in insider suit vibrating or show how the insider suit can use all the speed force with problems. You are assuming everything ans you have no proof that the suit can do that

I didn't say the Insider Suit could use all of the speed force or that it does allow for the atomic vibration needed to do what I'm suggesting. I said I don't know and I'm pretty sure it's not shown anywhere, but we weren't shown all it's ability so it's best not to assume it can't

ThunderBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is bloodlused, because luthor gave Supes red krptonite, and he went kinda rogue and killed the whole bat family including Alfred.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't this belong in the Battle Forum?

ThunderBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, my bad lol

ThunderBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you lets say batman uses his Insider Suit against current version Superman?could he take him down with no prep?

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you lets say batman uses his Insider Suit against current version Superman?could he take him down with no prep?

no

Durakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbat said:

What do you call prep time? Batman has already prepared several plans for the eventuality... Also make note you said, take him down, not survive. Also which Superman?

DCnU Superman, probably, especially Action Comics version.

MoS Superman, definitely.

Post-Crisis Superman, probably not.

He could however modify the Insider Suit pretty easily to be able to take any Superman version down.

Also you have to consider a very specific thing when dealing with people who have Super Speed. It's a matter of do you have time to react and who engages who first. If Superman ever went rogue and had the intention of taking out Batman there would be nothing Batman could do. If however the fight was Batman went rogue, there is a very good likelihood that Batman could take out Superman in most versions.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@durakken said:

@thunderbat said:

What do you call prep time? Batman has already prepared several plans for the eventuality... Also make note you said, take him down, not survive. Also which Superman?

He could however modify the Insider Suit pretty easily to be able to take any Superman version down.

Also you have to consider a very specific thing when dealing with people who have Super Speed. It's a matter of do you have time to react and who engages who first. If Superman ever went rogue and had the intention of taking out Batman there would be nothing Batman could do. If however the fight was Batman went rogue, there is a very good likelihood that Batman could take out Superman in most versions.

The insider cant bear superman it has no feats to back up that

Durakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: The small advantages of the Insider Suit are enough to overwhelm at the least DCnU Action Comics Superman in my opinion. At that point he isn't as invulnerable, isn't as fast, can't fly yet, etc etc Batman has taken down Super strong, Super fast enemies without the suit before. With the suit I have no doubt that it evens field well enough to say that it is probable that Batman could do it.

A probably much more interesting question would be, could Cassandra Cain take out Superman. She was able to hurt Superboy through his invulnerability pretty easily and might be able to do that same to Superman. That would be interesting ^.^

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@durakken: Yes I agree that he can beat DCnU Action comics Superman. I dont agree with this "He could however modify the Insider Suit pretty easily to be able to take any Superman version down".

Durakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@durakken: Yes I agree that he can beat DCnU Action comics Superman. I dont agree with this "He could however modify the Insider Suit pretty easily to be able to take any Superman version down".

Ok maybe not "any" since Superman 1 million, but realistically he could power it with Kryptonite so that it would make it able to run without recharge as well as tap into Superman's weakness to Kryptonite. He could also add in a Red Sun light thing on it which would do a number on Superman depending on version of Superman. Neither of these would be much trouble and would be more than enough to take down almost any Superman version I can think of.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@durakken said:

@black_arrow said:

Ok maybe not "any" since Superman 1 million, but realistically he could power it with Kryptonite so that it would make it able to run without recharge as well as tap into Superman's weakness to Kryptonite. He could also add in a Red Sun light thing on it which would do a number on Superman depending on version of Superman. Neither of these would be much trouble and would be more than enough to take down almost any Superman version I can think of.

too many people have already tried that and failed. Do know you that Kryptonite man and Metalo cant beat superman and the use kryptonite

Durakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: They're not Batman ^.^ You have to consider the people too, not just the suit.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
    deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@durakken said:

@thunderbat said:

Well, Batman managed to defeat the entire Outsiders at the same time with that suit. So it does have some feats.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Black_Arrow

@black_arrow said:

@durakken said:

@thunderbat said:

Well, Batman managed to defeat the entire Outsiders at the same time with that suit. So it does have some feats.

those outsiders arent very powerful. Superman could just punch all of them in second killing them

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
    deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theocitylegend said:

@black_arrow said:

@durakken said:

@thunderbat said:

those outsiders arent very powerful. Superman could just punch all of them in second killing them

You obviously don't know much about Geo-Force

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Black_Arrow

@black_arrow said:

@theocitylegend said:

@black_arrow said:

@durakken said:

@thunderbat said:

You obviously don't know much about Geo-Force

Well, in that comic he was severely damaged by an rpg. Superman would have laugh against that. Also he is so slow that batman with his reflex could dodge him without acceleration mode. I suppose that he was depower in this comic but this is the geo-force that batman fought with Insider

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
    DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman does not really need the suits to win, he needs kryptonite(a decent amount) and some planning as well, although I really cannot picture batman taking a punch from supes without the armor, if batman is going for a fist fight, he has to use armor to have the slightest chance. Armor + kryptonite however would give batman a real good edge.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be in the battles forum

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.