Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23649 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman and Deathstroke vs Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow

HighlyEvolved

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Standard Equipment, Day of Prep, and fight takes place on an open, green field.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As far as I know team 2 has no advantages and is literally at every disadvantage. They get stomped. As far as I know but I'm no expert on team 2. And you should probably move this to the battle forum since it doesn't just involve batman. And to get more opinions on it.

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Team two would have one advantage teamwork they both trained as brothers and on a number of occasions have done missions together

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofthenorth: This is true. But they would still get beat.

And by the way batman and slade are technically on a team together now in forever evil. Not that they have teamwork anywhere near the level of team two, I was just saying.

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: ya they totaly get beat not even funny how badly but still the point had to be made

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highlyevolved: there's another highlyevolved around here somewhere its a mystery how yOu got that name

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.