Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23635 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman 66 Cancelled.... why?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

No Caption Provided

As someone who is not a Batman fan, I do enjoy this comic. It can be a bit too campy at times but I think it's a fun blast from the past. I enjoy it for it's art mostly. I love seeing all the 66 tech. I'm actually surprised to see this series get cancelled. They've had so many spin off stories like the Lost Two Face episode, The Green Hornet, and we're about to get The Man From UNCLE and Avengers crossover. Not to mention Marc Andreyko (Wonder WOman 77 writer) has said he's talked to Jeff Parker about doing a crossover. So what's the deal? Is this series just ending or is it truly cancelled due to low sales?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

The entire digital department is getting reorganized

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

@saren said:

The entire digital department is getting reorganized

So it's future is uncertain? It might be just a temporary thing?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By TDK_1997

I think that it may be renewed for a new volume after some time.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.