Batman 18 - Is Damian Dead? possible spoilers.

#1 Posted by dave17 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Does this issue happen pre the death of Damian? Other than the cover there is no mention of him and it seems Harper doesn't know he's dead - It was on the news - I know he was acting out of character throughout the issue, but isn't this how the issue would have gone anyway, the Joker just ripped his 'family' apart

#2 Posted by havoc1201 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

im pretty sure it is post death

#3 Posted by ccraft (5078 posts) - - Show Bio

haven't you read Batman 18, Batman inc 8, Batman & Robin 18?

#4 Posted by dave17 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read Batman 18 and Batman inc 8. I know he's dead, but why didnt Harper Row know this, it was all over the news. And if you hadn't read inc 8, his behaviour doesnt seem that bizzare post DOTF

#5 Posted by JohnnyGat (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

@dave17 said:

I've read Batman 18 and Batman inc 8. I know he's dead, but why didnt Harper Row know this, it was all over the news. And if you hadn't read inc 8, his behaviour doesnt seem that bizzare post DOTF

You're talking about the channel 52 news segments or were there any other news segments that detailed the death of Damian to the public. Because I'm pretty sure the Channel 52 News segments were just there for teaser value on the different titles. You know for people that don't bother reading the solicits to titles to tease hints of the story in other titles so that it may draw up interest in them.

#6 Posted by TDK_1997 (14486 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.He's dead.That's why Batman was so angry and was acting like that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.