Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23535 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batfamily vs Justice League movie idea

Korbenheagerty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In most iterations of the DC universe, Gotham City is pretty much treated as a separate world. The rules of superheroes are skewed, with most of the heroes not having powers, and most if not all of the villains' primary power is insanity. As such the Batclan (or Batfamily, whichever term you prefer) is extremely tightly knit, and is also large/powerful enough to rival the Justice League itself. So what happens if the Justice League goes to war with the Batclan?

Avatar image for deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3
    deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be more interesting to see the Bat family fight actual villains instead. I like seeing heroes team up.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

It would be more interesting to see the Bat family fight actual villains instead. I like seeing heroes team up.

Yeah pretty much this.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am getting tired of Batman VS Anything series.

He isnt Scott Pilgrim!!!

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I'm not sure if i like that idea, because, the Bat-Fam has no way to win, and in order for them to win, it would require some lame plot-device, which normally ruins stories for me, or worse, some major PIS.

_Mongul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao absolutely not.

This idea sucks.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternal19

The bat family has nothing on the JL. I'm getting tired of superheroes fighting each other stories anyway.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Realistically? If Bruce is trying to fight The League, they're all immediately holding back (except maybe Hal,) on anyone besides Maybe Damian. And possibly even against him.

If The League suddenly decides "Hey...let's go glass Gotham," My most optimistic outcome for that, sees everyone except Batman and Robin dying a slow, painful death. They will live, but they won't live well.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Bat Family can in no way rival the entire Justice League. The only way they'd be relevant is if Batman secretly has a Justice Buster suit for every Robin, which would just be stupid.

Avatar image for patrickborkland
    patrickborkland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is pretty much the Injustice series... go read that

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.