Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

BARE Azrael.

Avatar image for gustavoburciaga1
    GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 0

For anyone is following Batman and Robin Eternal, do you think there's a connection among Cassy, Azrael, Mother and the Order of St. Dumas? I know it might be too early for speculation but does anyone think that the Orphan will eventually become Azreal?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Oh God I hope not,Orphan is a joke. As for the Order they were O'Neal's baby,he completed the Azrael/Order story more than a decade ago but of course nostalgic writers just want to relive their childhoods and ruin whatever they can find.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

It's possible yes, alot of people have noted it too, i've seen people's comments on it pretty much a bit everywhere, and they might be right, which would be awesome, Azrael its freakintastic! and bada$$, now with Cass back plus Azrael back too the Bat-family would look capable again.

But ya, its still just speculation.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Although the writters have said that more characters besides Cass, would be returning durig the series!

And alot of people complaint about the Orphan being losing a bit of his hype that he originally had, but i don't see why, the guy has only lost to Cass so far, and well, Cass is Cass...not to mention that he actually managed to land hits on her, which its something that not every one can bragg about doing pre-flashpoint...and he only "lost" after Harper had hitted him with one of her teaser-guns...besides, had the writters gone the other way, with having the Orphan stomping the bat-family there would be alot of backlash.

Avatar image for gustavoburciaga1
    GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

I really hope the Orphan doesn't turn out to be Azrael, I mean I think it would be cool for him to be his own character rather than a new alias for an older one

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.