Bane's Men Seen In 'BATMAN BEGINS' Opening

#1 Posted by comicsanity016 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

I know League of Shadows is going to be in TDKR, but a lot of people I've spoken with we're having doubts because the guys in the trailer with Bane are wearing military fatigues and not ninja-like outfits like they were in 'BATMAN BEGINS'. This shows pictures, though, of a scene from the beginning of BB where the same men in military fatigue can be seen in Ra's al Ghul's lair, so that definitely confirms Bane's men, and Bane, are part of the L.O.S. http://bit.ly/zLbgTs

#2 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12520 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, the guys you see in the door have machine guns and looks like mercs.

#3 Posted by danhimself (22714 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't see this as any kind of confirmation...they're simply guys wearing terrorist like clothing....plus we already have a pretty strong confirmation that the L.O.S.'s will be in the movie since Talia is in it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.