Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23621 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Bale Batman Voice

• 59 results
    Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sidney

Lol Bale a good Batman and great Bruce Wayne but he does not scare me as Batman. If i was a criminal and saw him in the suit and everything i would not be afraid. No wonder Joker was laughing when Batman beat him up he cannot talk right. He needs to stop deeping his voice make it complex like Keaton and Kilmer did it.

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ARMIV

Exactly.
    My Mom was talking about that when she saw the movie.
    She said" I wouldn't be afraid of him with that voice,I'd just laugh and get irritated."  <- Paraphrasing.

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Aronmorales

I have no idea how Kevin Conroy looks, but I'd still have him as Batman over Bale.

sorry Mr. Bale, but Mr. Conroy is the greatest Batman period.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Sparda

The voice was over-the-top, but I'm pretty sure that you (and I) would still be scared of him, especially after it was publicized he goes around beating criminals to pulp at night.

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ARMIV
    @Aronmorales: They should've dubbed Bale over with Conroy.
    Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Aronmorales
    @ARMIV said:
    " @Aronmorales: They should've dubbed Bale over with Conroy. "

Oh yes.
    Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sidney

Lol Batman saying to Joker ''were are they!''. Come on i'm suppose to take you seriously. Guy cannot even talk right when he deepens his voice. And don't when in the Dark Knight movie everytime Batman makes a confused or angry face he looksl ike Arnold Schwarzenegger. Lol.

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

Bale in Begins= Awesome, Bale in Dark Knight = Mushmouth from Fat Albert + Drunk Stallone

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sidney

Lol drunk Stallone and Fat Albert. Sadly you can understand Stallone and Schwarzenegger better then Bale.

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@Sidney:
    that why I added Mushmouth
    iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By iLLituracy

The studio should honestly hire someone to voice over him as Batman. His Batman voice is awful.

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ARMIV
    @iLLituracy said:
    " The studio should honestly hire someone to voice over him as Batman. His Batman voice is awful. "

And that someone should be Kevin Conroy.
    http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14273491/batman-arkham-asylum/videos/batman_gmp_e3_part1.html
    fedykin87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By fedykin87
    @Sparda said:
    " The voice was over-the-top, but I'm pretty sure that you (and I) would still be scared of him, especially after it was publicized he goes around beating criminals to pulp at night. "
    Who'd be afaird of that, grow up in southern california there is always someone going around beating up people. As for Bale's voice, I always believed that he was trying his impression of a gorilla trying to talk whenever he spoke as batman.
    Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By Sparda
    @fedykin87 said:
    " @Sparda said:
    " The voice was over-the-top, but I'm pretty sure that you (and I) would still be scared of him, especially after it was publicized he goes around beating criminals to pulp at night. "
    Who'd be afaird of that, grow up in southern california there is always someone going around beating up people. As for Bale's voice, I always believed that he was trying his impression of a gorilla trying to talk whenever he spoke as batman. "
    There's a difference between beating people up and beating up gangs of psychopathic killers while you were a bullet-proof batsuit and whatnot.

He drives around a damn tank, too, lol.

I didn't think Bale's voice was that bad (I could understand him fine), but it was somewhat unneccessary, and I hope he tones it down for the next movie.
    G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By G'bandit

I like it that he hides his voice and in Batman begin it actually amazed me when he grabbed the fat guy and screamed at him

I was like "Holly sh!t! Batman is pissed!" :P

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By pixelized

i finally watched this movie on HBO but all i did was imitate his voice for 3 hours. Most ridiculous thing ever.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SUNMAN

I actually liked his voice. I enjoyed the fact that besides Batman wearing a full costume he actually disguised his voice. While other heroes. Do not disguise there voice and have no disguise (Superman!!!!!!) it makes no sense.

Or other heroes that just cover their eyes or only a quarter of their face.

Bale's voice added to the disguise it worked. I enjoyed it.
    jefprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jefprice

I thought it was funny he talked like Batman in T4 Lol

-Jef
    Psychotime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By Psychotime

It never bothered me until I watched it a second time. It is kinda stupid.

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sidney

Even if he does drive a tank i'm not afraid of him. He does not kill people all criminals know Batman does not kill. I do not know why they still be afraid of him. Plus a grown man in a costume come on.

johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By johnny_spam

I think the voice is Bruce acting like Batman but the next movie would be Bruce becoming Batman just like Walter Korvacs was pretending to be Rorschach and then became Rorshach besides I don't think criminals are listening to his voice I think they are to busy getting their ass kicked to listen.

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sidney

Joker had to listen to his voice in the interrogation room.

E.I.S.A.M.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By E.I.S.A.M.
    @Aronmorales:
    @Aronmorales said:
    " I have no idea how Kevin Conroy looks, but I'd still have him as Batman over Bale.sorry Mr. Bale, but Mr. Conroy is the greatest Batman period. "
    Apples and oranges man. Or rather, screen actor, voice actor.
    E.I.S.A.M.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By E.I.S.A.M.
    @Sidney:
    @Sidney said:
    " Even if he does drive a tank i'm not afraid of him. He does not kill people all criminals know Batman does not kill. I do not know why they still be afraid of him. Plus a grown man in a costume come on. 
    Criminals are cowards, bullies even. They prey on people's fears with guns and large gangs. Batman hunts them down, stalking them in the night, and delivers massive life threatening beatings to them, and as far as they know, Batman is a killer. They solved that problem by the end of the Dark Knight, and now everyone thinks Batman's broken his one rule. Besides, he relies on theatricality and deception to scare criminals, not just his armor. In Batman Begins, while under the influence of his own fear toxin, Scarecrow saw Batman as a demonic man-bat creature. I like to think that that is how criminals imagine the Batman in their nightmares. And before anyone argues that point, remember, Batman only saw bats when he was exposed, not a giant bat monster, Gordon's partner saw people as scary ghouls, but the effect they used for that could have been more extravagant but it wasn't. People only saw their worst fears come to life. And to be honest....with all the dissuading your doing towards Batman, I'd venture that....(gasp!)....you're the Batman! Sidney, do you have something you'd like to say....?
    Psychotime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Psychotime
    @E.I.S.A.M.:  How right you are!
    Avatar image for theazraelbatman
    TheAzraelBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheAzraelBatman

I like it.To me,It sounds kinda realstic.It really makes you wonder how Bruce Wayne(Chirstan Bale) could really be the Batman since no one recongizes his real voice...

Could get alittle annoying though lol

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#27  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Everyone rants and raves about the new Batman movies but I liked the original two much better (no, not the one from the 60's). Quality acting, it looked like Gotham not a crappy version of Chicago and wasn't loaded with CGI.

Christian Bale's Batman voice made me want to bite my own face off.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn
    Christian Bale's Batman Voice was so Annoying... we all were like what the fu#k during The Dark Knight whenever he spoke in Batman persona... I couldnt stop laughing at some points during the movie because of that Voice
    iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By iLLituracy

The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The Hottness

LMAO...the voice is classic now!

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sidney
    @E.I.S.A.M. said:
    "@Sidney:
    @Sidney said:
    " Even if he does drive a tank i'm not afraid of him. He does not kill people all criminals know Batman does not kill. I do not know why they still be afraid of him. Plus a grown man in a costume come on. 
    Criminals are cowards, bullies even. They prey on people's fears with guns and large gangs. Batman hunts them down, stalking them in the night, and delivers massive life threatening beatings to them, and as far as they know, Batman is a killer. They solved that problem by the end of the Dark Knight, and now everyone thinks Batman's broken his one rule. Besides, he relies on theatricality and deception to scare criminals, not just his armor. In Batman Begins, while under the influence of his own fear toxin, Scarecrow saw Batman as a demonic man-bat creature. I like to think that that is how criminals imagine the Batman in their nightmares. And before anyone argues that point, remember, Batman only saw bats when he was exposed, not a giant bat monster, Gordon's partner saw people as scary ghouls, but the effect they used for that could have been more extravagant but it wasn't. People only saw their worst fears come to life. And to be honest....with all the dissuading your doing towards Batman, I'd venture that....(gasp!)....you're the Batman! Sidney, do you have something you'd like to say....?
    "

Yes i'm the BATMAN! Seriously though we know the real Batman does not wear body armor he wears a costume and drives a batmobile not a tank. And he is just a man. Super villians proved that when they kicked his ass and Bane breaking his bat. He no Superman they know this he can be killed. Supervillians came close to killing him tons of times.

Also Batman uses scare tastics but he would not scare me. Batman will not beat you to death he knows he can possibly kill someone and will not do it. See guys like Joker were criminal masterminds who knew Batman ways them mobsters and gangsters did not they were stupid.

Batman not scary nothing scary about a man in pajamos running around a city all night with nothing to do but stalk people.
    Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#32  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
    @King Saturn said:
    " Christian Bale's Batman Voice was so Annoying... we all were like what the fu#k during The Dark Knight whenever he spoke in Batman persona... I couldnt stop laughing at some points during the movie because of that Voice
    "
    And in the Dark Knight he never really stopped being Batman, except when he did the speech for Harvey Dent, he did the Batman voice all the time
    Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sidney

Even when he talked to Rachel he did the voice i'm like she knows who you are you can stop talking like that dude.

Psychotime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Psychotime
    @Sidney said:
    " Even when he talked to Rachel he did the voice i'm like she knows who you are you can stop talking like that dude. "
    No wonder she left.
    Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sidney
    @Psychotime said:
    "@Sidney said:
    " Even when he talked to Rachel he did the voice i'm like she knows who you are you can stop talking like that dude. "
    No wonder she left."

Lol.  
    Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
    Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

To bad that she died.Batman should've save her instead of Mr. Dent A.K.A. Two Face.

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sidney

He did not know Joker tricked him with the places.

Jane McClane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jane McClane

Don't get me wrong... love the spoof... and can see the humor in it, but this is the part I don't get. In Begins, bale got raging reviews for his job as Bruce and Batman... everyone is excited to see him in TDK... everyone is bashing Heath before the film.... he can never replace Nicholson... The Heath did a great job... Bale sounds the same as in Begins... Everyone raves about Ledger... everyone boo's Bale... not to be cynical but it sounds like jumping on a bandwagon of the need to complain... I'm not saying Bale earned an oscar, I'm just saying he should have gotten the same reviews as the first movie.

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sidney
    @Jane McClane said:
    "Don't get me wrong... love the spoof... and can see the humor in it, but this is the part I don't get. In Begins, bale got raging reviews for his job as Bruce and Batman... everyone is excited to see him in TDK... everyone is bashing Heath before the film.... he can never replace Nicholson... The Heath did a great job... Bale sounds the same as in Begins... Everyone raves about Ledger... everyone boo's Bale... not to be cynical but it sounds like jumping on a bandwagon of the need to complain... I'm not saying Bale earned an oscar, I'm just saying he should have gotten the same reviews as the first movie. "

He talked more in this film then Begins when Batman plus his voice gotten annoying.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#40  Edited By John Valentine

Bale's performance was as essential to the movie, if not more so, than Ledger's. I think his voice is fine, hell, I think it's a great character when reading.

LastSon1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LastSon1027

IDK... I like the idea I just think they went overboard in Dark Knight. Kevin Conroy is the master at the Bat Voice!

Jane McClane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jane McClane
    @Sidney said:
    "@Jane McClane said:
    "Don't get me wrong... love the spoof... and can see the humor in it, but this is the part I don't get. In Begins, bale got raging reviews for his job as Bruce and Batman... everyone is excited to see him in TDK... everyone is bashing Heath before the film.... he can never replace Nicholson... The Heath did a great job... Bale sounds the same as in Begins... Everyone raves about Ledger... everyone boo's Bale... not to be cynical but it sounds like jumping on a bandwagon of the need to complain... I'm not saying Bale earned an oscar, I'm just saying he should have gotten the same reviews as the first movie. "
    He talked more in this film then Begins when Batman plus his voice gotten annoying. "

because he talked more... not because he changed it... that has nothing to do with Bale's performance... that would be John and Chris's fault...
    Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sidney
    @Jane McClane said:
    "@Sidney said:
    "@Jane McClane said:
    He talked more in this film then Begins when Batman plus his voice gotten annoying. "
    because he talked more... not because he changed it... that has nothing to do with Bale's performance... that would be John and Chris's fault... "

Still his voice sucked.
    Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Calvin
    @Sidney: Clint Eastwood would make it better.
    Cross82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Cross82
    @iLLituracy:  That video is great, kudos to that seriously entertaining vid.
    Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Sidney
    @Calvin said:
    "@Sidney: Clint Eastwood would make it better. "

Lol if he would.
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#47  Edited By Korg

He changes his voice so people won't recognize him. It's not just to make him more intimidating. I thought it was a good idea, but obviously Bale has been panned for it (even though it probably wasn't his idea to begin with). I guess people will always feel the need to nit-pick.

spartan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By spartan177

I have no problems with the voice thing.

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Sidney
    @Korg said:
    "He changes his voice so people won't recognize him. It's not just to make him more intimidating. I thought it was a good idea, but obviously Bale has been panned for it (even though it probably wasn't his idea to begin with). I guess people will always feel the need to nit-pick. "

No just the voice was annoying. Keaton was able to complex his voice out and still be scary and people not know who he is.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By John Valentine
    @Sidney said:
    "@Korg said:
    "He changes his voice so people won't recognize him. It's not just to make him more intimidating. I thought it was a good idea, but obviously Bale has been panned for it (even though it probably wasn't his idea to begin with). I guess people will always feel the need to nit-pick. "
    No just the voice was annoying. Keaton was able to complex his voice out and still be scary and people not know who he is. "
    No one cares.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.