Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Ask, and Ye Shall Receive...Answers: Episode 31

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

5:08...too...effin' funny G-Man...just too funny.

HellknightLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By HellknightLeon

Good point about the... wait... whats going on? Awesome video... I just don't see why "bads" just don't find a way around it... are they that dumb?

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By moywar700

I know Batman is suppose to drawn strong but in that picture, he looks he has a lot of fat and muscle.

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By SupBatz

Tony, you should have your own TV show. I'd watch it every day XD

deadpool25mm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By deadpool25mm

no need to remove mask just take finger prints and a blood sample... thats all you need. ;)

FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FatihBATMAN

nice!

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By ccraft

I would make batman have more zap things in his costume, his shirt has been taken off so many times.

ZAAAAP!

''What the hell" Scarcrow

Batman winked at the camera and said "I'm getting tired of bad guys taken of my shirt"

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#8  Edited By cbishop

@RedheadedAtrocitus said:

That would be Batman & Baskin Robbins.

@deadpool25mm said:

no need to remove mask just take finger prints and a blood sample... thats all you need. ;)

Or just cut the mask off. What? It's knife resistant?

Or just cut off his head. The guy who goes missing is Batman.

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By iaconpoint

I've never understood why he's never gone with the full face-mask. Beyond it being an iconic look, he is armored everywhere else except his face? Screw the big yellow target on his chest, if I were a thug I'd shoot for the place that I knew for certain he didn't have protection, which coincidentally enough leads to his head.

SylentEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By SylentEcho

@moywar700: Which one? In the thumbnail? Batman has to be bulky and not totally lean. Really lean, thin guys can be crushed by big heavyweights most of the time. Batman has always been a really big, broad guy. It makes more sense for him to be somewhere in the middle of lightweight and heavyweight like Triple-H or Kurt Angle if you've ever watched wrestling.

@cbishop: I don't really think anyone in his rogues gallery actually cares about who he is. They all just think of him as a interfering pest really. They're obsessed about other things and they seem okay if they find out or don't either way.

lifeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11  Edited By lifeboy

@cbishop said:

@RedheadedAtrocitus said:

That would be Batman & Baskin Robbins.

@deadpool25mm said:

Thats the scary thing about being batman, robin or batgirl: dealing with deranged sick people. You have to have guts to know this and still go out. I w orry about batgirl and robin though because they are in an at risk group.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#12  Edited By cbishop

@lifeboy said:

@cbishop said:

@deadpool25mm said:

Thats the scary thing about being batman, robin or batgirl: dealing with deranged sick people. You have to have guts to know this and still go out. I w orry about batgirl and robin though because they are in an at risk group.

I don't mind giving a deranged sick answer for a fictional character. It's one of the things that bugs me about foiled unmaskings. Why are they bothering? Kill the guy, then worry about who he was. Given: it's one of the truths of fiction that the badguy has to do something stupid that will give the good guy time to escape the trap, but that doesn't make it any less ridiculous.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By cameron83

Well to answer your question in a way...G-man,the reason we don't security measures for his suit is because it's sorta an artist thing (this is the out-of comic response/perspective).Did you notice in the new 52,in general,batman had full body armor,and in this he had,almost,a cloth-like shirt.Or something that could be taken off.It's a different artist thing.Also notice how,mainly in the new 52 batman's suit didn't have his muscles showing in his costume,and when it did it looked a little angular,or more like armor.I mean,if he can electrify his mask/cowl,of course he can electrify his entire armor.Although,it's important to note that it varies with the writer.One writer may have him with a suit with these (logical) batman counter measures,while another may not.

(In comic-perspective):

This depends on point of view,a bit.I don't think that it's unnecessary,I mean,if your face is safe,why not your entire body.If they can take off his shirt,then they can easily grab a gun or knife and strike him in a fatal spot in his body,like his heart.Since,batman has LOTS of VERY high tech stuff,pre-new 52,and new 52,it is safe to say that batman can easily find a way to make countermeasures for his costume further protect his identity.But remember,it's a writer thing,one may have it,another may not.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14  Edited By cameron83

Well to answer your question in a way...G-man,the reason we don't security measures for his suit is because it's sorta an artist thing (this is the out-of comic response/perspective).Did you notice in the new 52,in general,batman had full body armor,and in this he had,almost,a cloth-like shirt.Or something that could be taken off.It's a different artist thing.Also notice how,mainly in the new 52 batman's suit didn't have his muscles showing in his costume,and when it did it looked a little angular,or more like armor.I mean,if he can electrify his mask/cowl,of course he can electrify his entire armor.Although,it's important to note that it varies with the writer.One writer may have him with a suit with these (logical) batman counter measures,while another may not.

(In comic-perspective):

This depends on point of view,a bit.I don't think that it's unnecessary,I mean,if your face is safe,why not your entire body.If they can take off his shirt,then they can easily grab a gun or knife and strike him in a fatal spot in his body,like his heart.Since,batman has LOTS of VERY high tech stuff,pre-new 52,and new 52,it is safe to say that batman can easily find a way to make countermeasures for his costume further protect his identity.But remember,it's a writer thing,one may have it,another may not.

batnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By batnight

Love the court of owls mask behind you and i couldnt agree with you more, you brought up some good points and also alot of things that i think of all the time when it comes to a power source for all the gadgets and electricity that comes from his suit. and ive seen his suit get ripped in some comics so that would kill the power source if he did have some type of energy source running throughtout the entire suit.

Bigwalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bigwalt

Think he has a flux capacitor in his ears?

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.