Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23645 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Arkham Origins Walkthrough

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Veshark

Just found this guy who posted a playthrough for the first level of Arkham Origins.

For those of you getting the game soon, you might want to avoid this, so you can experience the game for yourself.

For the rest of us who are unsure of whether or not to spend our dough, or for guys like me who either don't have cash or are waiting for the GOTY, this provides a good look for the game itself:

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My only complaint is that the speaker speaks WAAY too much and sometimes it's just annoying

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have another complaint...the graphics look crappy sometimes (seriously,Killer Croc looks as if he was made of clay or something a second ago) and the dialogue is so awful.

And again,the speaker:

1. Takes unnecessarily and excessively. He does not know when to shut up.

2. Makes random comments that ruin the dark ambiance (in a game that already isn't that dark). There can be an awesome cutscene and he'd say "I'm Batman BITCH!!!". It's not funny (imo) and it is annoying.

JLDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@cameron83 said:

2. Makes random comments that ruin the dark ambiance (in a game that already isn't that dark). There can be an awesome cutscene and he'd say "I'm Batman BITCH!!!". It's not funny (imo) and it is annoying.

That's pretty common among these videos actually, in fact, people do tend to watch them because of the comment rather than the actual gameplay. However, there are some videos that have no comments whatsoever.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jldoom said:

@cameron83 said:

That's pretty common among these videos actually, in fact, people do tend to watch them because of the comment rather than the actual gameplay. However, there are some videos that have no comments whatsoever.

I don't mind him talking,it's just that a lot of his comments are so.....asinine and ruin the mood.

I mean,some people actually make relevant comments,whereas his are more....random.

But I guess it's more of a take it or leave it situation in this case.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.