Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23537 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Arkham Origins Sequel Ideas (?)

KevinPotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As a Huge Fan of everything Arkhamverse, I’m also a Huge Fan of ORIGINS and would love to see it continued with at least a couple of sequels. There are so many possibilities for so many great stories that could take place during that era. My favorite one to consider is the origin of Man-Bat. At first I was hoping to see him introduced in Arkham Knight, but in the comics, his character is introduced as one of the very first challenges of Batgirl, which would work out perfectly for an awesome ORIGINS sequel story (with Batgirl and the original Robin as playable characters in either the main-story or as DLC). Also in the comics, Talia al Ghul eventually gains control of the Man-Bat formula and uses it to create a Man-Bat army! Imagine a Castlevania type level that takes place in a huge Dracula-like Castle or Lair, only instead of Dracula, Frankenstein and vampires, it's Ra's al Ghul, Solomon Grundy and League of Assassin ninjas drinking potions in the middle of battle and becoming Man-Bats! Imagine the awesome potential for aerial combat as Batman tracks down rogue Man-Bats throughout the city. The concept of this is almost too good for them to pass it up!

New Bat-Gadget = Man-Bat-Antidote-Dart-Gun!

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man bat would be fun, as long as its not too similar to the firefly fight. I kind of want to play as batgirl or see her in action (Barbara Gordon). Seeing that time period would be cool. Not sure if Warner Bros. Montréal are gonna make more after Arkham knight but if they do they should stick to events before Arkham asylum, and maybe seeing Jason Todd die would be cool too. Origins added very little new features but it's strength was its story, so I feel like it would do Jason Todd's story justice.

KevinPotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KevinPotts

Looking through Batman's Rogues Gallery I noticed a couple of other minor characters, both affiliated with Ra's al Ghul and The League of Assassins, that would work out great with the classic monster vibe. Whisper A'Daire and Kyle Abbot. "Ra's gave Whisper a serum that grants her immortality and the ability to shape-shift. Partnered with Kyle Abbot, officially her bodyguard, she is a snake lady, and Kyle himself a wolf man." "The same serum allows her to create a small group of men who also have the ability to shape-shift into different animals."

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Valdemocnij

There is nice connection betwen AO and AA with the cold cold heart DLC ! After that DLC event Freeze finish in the Arkham Asylum... where we later see Waren White fingers and other parts of his body in jar in the morgue ! So there is time betwen AO and AA where he became The Great White Shark... it nice give him as possible main boss in game :) with possible new heroes: Batgirl (Barbara), Robin (Jason) even Batwoman...

But... you guys already have whats happen betwen AO and AA... use that storyline and try to imagine what game you can get :)

first - The events in Arkham Origins take place about five years before Batman: Arkham Asylum, its enough time for a bunch of possible events/games :)

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate... is set three months after the events of Arkham Origins !

Batman: Assault on Arkham... is set in the universe of the Batman: Arkham video game franchise... after AO and that event take place about some of two years before AA !

- there come: Road to Arkham... then Batman Arkham Asylum :)

Yea there is somewhere and Batman: Arkham Unhinged...and its prequel to Arkham City and i dont know right did it go before AA or after, but i belive after AA !

More about whats hapeen betwen AO and AA you can find here and here ! Maybe have and moer sites tha can help you, but i know only for this two... for now :P

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice thread :)

I love Arkham Origins, its not the best but it is my favorite Arkham game but a lot of people don`t like it and I don`t know why they try to use the canon excuse.

As a game it was really good and entertaining.

But as a Arkham Batman game it was impressive for what it had to work with since it wasn`t being handled by Rocksteady Studios.

You have awesome ideas also! I would like to see, I know this might sound far-fetched but I would like to see Dracula himself from The Batman series introduced and I would like to see a darker storyline also it would be cool to see Professor Pyg or Clock King as the main villains as opposed to the more common and recognizable Batman villains.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zaied

I would be down for it, but there's a good chance WBM is working on a Suicide Squad game right now.

Man-Bat would make for an awesome boss fight, though. Hopefully he's in Arkham Knight.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.