Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23537 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Arkham Origins: I have some questions (Spoilers)

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
    mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Where the hell Black Mask went? I mean I thought we would at least get to have a bit of a fight with him and see his origin. Ya know with his mask. I mean we never get to see him with his mask on. Just him getting captured then escaping But do you encounter him in the game again?

I have just finished the campaign. And it was pretty lacking overall. It was okay. But no where near the quality of the other games.

Black Mask just has no presence in the campaign at all :/

Also where is Deadshot? He is not even in the bloody story and he is one of the eight assassins? They just forgot about him. I was excepting you to track him down in the campaign. ?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@mrdecepticonleader: deadshot appears in a side mission about an SOS signal you trace. the whole game is meh at best.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: deadshot appears in a side mission about an SOS signal you trace. the whole game is meh at best.

A side mission. That is bull. He was supposed to be one of the eight assassins and not a side character.

:/

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

A side mission. That is bull. He was supposed to be one of the eight assassins and not a side character.

Yea, all of the assassins are gloried cameos at best.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

They just don't feel tied to the game, they don't have that connection/grudge against Batman. They are just hired for cash.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@jonny_anonymous said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

They just don't feel tied to the game, they don't have that connection/grudge against Batman. They are just hired for cash.

Even Black Mask seemed pointless to me, they could have done such cool stuff with all these characters but didn't. The sole addition to the series Origins added was the crime scene revamp.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Even Black Mask seemed pointless to me, they could have done such cool stuff with all these characters but didn't. The sole addition to the series Origins added was the crime scene revamp.

Black Mask is the thing that upset me the most by far. He had no presence in the game whatsoever. And he is one of my fave villains I was looking forward to seeing him in the game.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Black Mask is the thing that upset me the most by far. He had no presence in the game whatsoever. And he is one of my fave villains I was looking forward to seeing him in the game.

same but instead they decided to screw him over in favour of showing off the Joker.... again.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

@jonny_anonymous said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

The crime scene thing is awesome.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

same but instead they decided to screw him over in favour of showing off the Joker.... again.

I know. I mean I really enjoyed Joker in the game. But I agree. I mean in Arkham City they balanced out all the characters really well. And it could have being a great plot had it being more coherent.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.