Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23635 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Arkham Origins Gameplay guesses

JamDamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If you're like me, you're counting the days before you can play Arkham Origins. This game snuck up on me quicker then Arkham City did, and I'm delighted for it.

Like AA and AC I play the game alot even now. I'm a little pissed that they have a "game of the year" edition with everything in it that I already purchased, but oh well, I was gonna by the content, and I'll buy the new content that comes out with one. I still feel that Arkham Asylum still had the better predator mode challenges then Arkham City did, but on City we got to play as Nightwing, Robin, and Catwomen.

I want to know what some of you think we'll be able to do on this game now. We know we get to play as Deathstroke, but is it in the city, or just challeng maps. Will we be able to play as Robin, and Nightwing again. Because of the multiplayer, I'm guessing we do, but there were a whole lot of us who just wanted to run around as Robin and Nightwing, and take down badguys again when the game was complete. That was one of the things I'm glad they did with City that they didn't do with Asylum. Just being able to run around and take out bad guys over and over again. I still do that. I put on a new suit and play Batman just for the sake of playing as Batman.

What guesses do us gameplayers think we'll be able to do when the game comes out and sit in front of it for a few days till it's done, and then go online to find what challenges we need to do to unlock the challenge modes. No Riddler in this game, so what else can there be?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt we will play as deathstroke in story or after completion besides challenge maps, because we could do that with robin and nightwing.

But I want batgirl in multiplayer

JamDamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324:

I usually would have said that I could care less if played as Batgirl, but I'll say this. Catwoman was more fun to play as the Batman was. I loved how she was able to crouch down on all fours, and using her whip was fun all the time. Plus on challenge mode, she was more of a challeng the when I used Batman, Robin, or Nighwing. I know it'll never happen, but after using Catwoman, and Batman Beyond suit, I really wished there was a Black Panther game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e870e328354a
    deactivated-5e870e328354a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It'd be awesome if they let us pick from different characters that are playable in the multiplayer mode for the free-roam gameplay after you beat the game's main story.

Avatar image for wishiwassuperman
    WIshIWasSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By WIshIWasSuperman

I doubt there'll be much different from AC to verify honest. Since its a prequel game story wise is it even likely that characters like robin and Bay girl exist? I haven't followed the development but I understood it was from his early days as Batman?

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt there'll be much different from AC to verify honest. Since its a prequel game story wise is it even likely that characters like robin and Bay girl exist? I haven't followed the development but I understood it was from his early days as Batman?

Year two for Batman. Robin (Dick Grayson) is playable in multiplayer, but he isn't present in the single player story. Batgirl hasn't been introduced yet, according to what they've been saying.

JamDamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosismad: I don't think it matter is Batgirl has been introduced or not. Arkham City had the skins pack to play with, and also Nighwing, who wasn't in the game. I think it's cool that we actually do get play as Deathstroke. I'm looking forward to it. I love the challenge mode. Arkham Asylum had the better predator modes, but Arkham city had the better, I forgot what they're called, but the battle modes. I'm looking to fight as Deathstroke more then creep around in the dark and take enemies out silently, and that was always my favorite part of the first 2 games. That's Batman to me. Being silent. a ninja. If the makers are smart tho, they're listening to the fans, and we'll be able to play as Batgirl. Normally I just don't want to play as a female. Not being sexist, I just don't care to, but Catwoman was almost more fun then Batman to play in Arkham City. The whip use. Made me really want a Black Panther game, and he doesn't use a whip. I got a feeling that if there is anyone that we're gonna get to play as that is not in the game, like Nightwing wasn't, it's Red Hood. Watch. I bet we get to play him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.