Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23621 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Are these characters part of the new 52?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lucius fox and Stephanie brown and Cassandra Cain? I'm fine with rebooting all the series but I never liked removing books from continuity or deleting characters and previous encounters/relationships. It seems like they are making all those classics invalid, and not meaningful. But anyway, if anyone knows about those 3 guys in the new 52 please tell me where, thanks!

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Lucius Fox has appeared in various Batman titles since the lunch of the New 52, but Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown have not as of yet.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Oh yeah what about huntress? I never liked Cain but I would've liked to see Stephanie in the dcnu

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
    BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Idk hope Cain is

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@jayc1324 said:

Oh yeah what about huntress? I never liked Cain but I would've liked to see Stephanie in the dcnu

There has been a Huntress introduced into the New 52 DC Universe, but it is Helena Wayne, the daughter of Batman and Catwoman, and is from the alternate universe of Earth 2.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

Cassandra Cain hasn't appeared yet. Neither has Stephanie Brown (I don't think she even exists). Lucius Fox has appeared a couple times. Huntress has her series with Power Girl (World's Finest) but in the alternative universe Earth 2. Unfortunate. All are great characters

Durakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 200

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Durakken

Cassandra Cain does not exist, at least not in the form she is previously. There have been mentions of Black Bat and that is likely her, but not her. The problem is that her past has to be rewritten because she obvious isn't Shiva's daughter, She was not made Batgirl after Huntress became her and had it taken away during No Man's Land and since Tim was never the Robin we knew and Superboy didn't exist previously the stories we know about them, which is a decent chunk are gone... and Stephanie Brown has never existed in this reality as far as we know so that part of her story is gone too...

In other words nothing about the character is the same if she exists so whether there is a Cassandra Cain or not really doesn't matter cuz she's not the same character... especially since she is one of those characters that are defined by those she interacted with.

Gow can I say that she isn't Shiva's Daughter? If she were she could be no older than 10... because Shiva and Dick Grayson are the same age or very close in age and that 10 is based on her being 24 current and having her at 14 so v.v

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.