Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23535 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Andy Kubert and Klaus Janson join The Dark Knight III: The Master Race

• 60 results
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

I would rather have Scott Snyder or Grant Morrison over Azz, the former 2 can go crazy and crazy is what makes TDK world so good. I fear Azz will tone it down too much,I want to read about a dystopia not a crime thriller.

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

nice, can't wait to see the goddamn batman again :)

Avatar image for originalalchemist
    originalalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Eight issues?! This had better be a damn good story. I wouldn't be surprised if they slapped a $5.99 price tag on this book, especially since it will have the extra tales from the DKR universe. I may have no option but wait for this as a collected volume.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#54  Edited By TDK_1997

I would rather have Scott Snyder or Grant Morrison over Azz, the former 2 can go crazy and crazy is what makes TDK world so good. I fear Azz will tone it down too much,I want to read about a dystopia not a crime thriller.

Azzarello can go crazy as well. He doesn't often show it but he's capable of doing things like that.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#55  Edited By entropy_aegis

@tdk_1997 said:
    @entropy_aegis said:

Azzarello can go crazy as well. He doesn't often show it but he's capable of doing things like that.

Well I hope so,City of Crime,Joker and Knight of Vengeance were far cry from crazy imo

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I'll give it a shot

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@tdk_1997 said:
    @entropy_aegis said:

Well I hope so,City of Crime,Joker and Knight of Vengeance were far cry from crazy imo

He can do better... I hope so.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean with no miller it might not be as bad as dark knight 2 but I mean really: who wants this?

Same question lol why is this happening at all?

Avatar image for thecowwasdelirious
    thecowwasdelirious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I wonder if it will be Batman fighting against Console Peasants

Arkham Knight already won that fight

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome news.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I hope this chauvinistic homophob racist, who is quite possible advertising faschism, for once writes a good story again.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.