All Star Batman - Rorschach

#1 Posted by greyhame97 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys. Just been re-reading Frank Miller's All Star Batman. And a thought occurred to me. This is Rorschach if he was Batman. Discuss....

#2 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

In how he deals with crime yes but how he interacts with other people no.

#3 Posted by BlackPookie (640 posts) - - Show Bio

the all star batman is good for kicking ass... but that isnt how Bruce is as a person... he isnt shallow and ruthless

he is a wonderful man with a kind heart

#4 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11013 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Frank Miller in a suit, that why he lives his fantasy on that comic book, that or is a parody of how dark the comic books are getting.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33620 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackPookie

the all star batman is good for kicking ass... but that isnt how Bruce is as a person... he isnt shallow and ruthless

he is a wonderful man with a kind heart

Well its a diffrent interpretation of the character, thats the whole point
#6 Posted by BlackPookie (640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: I know, i was giving my opinion... man the art is amazing, and the story, but the way the man should be it is totally different!

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33620 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackPookie said:

@Jonny_Anonymous: I know, i was giving my opinion... man the art is amazing, and the story, but the way the man should be it is totally different!

But thats the idea, he's not meant to be the same or what you expect 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.