Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Alfred kills the Joker ?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kgb725

could anyone see alfred killing the joker in the batcave because master wayne didnt have it in him to finish it off

torrenter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By torrenter

are you suggesting he kills him than takes his place? sure...i guess its possible that he killed him, but what reason would he have to take his place? i know people are saying they think alfred is the joker but i don't know why...he's risked his life and expressed his love for the wayne family many times. so why would he do the opposite all of a sudden?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kgb725

no that joker went all out and batman had him near death but alfred shoots him or something like that

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By mk111

Actually....it'd be pretty cool if Alfred ends up killing Joker.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.