Alfred Is "The Joker", and unfortunately it makes sense

#1 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Reasoning: We haven't seen Alfred in a few issues now, in which time Joker could have been doing who knows what. I think Joker cut off Alfred's face (once he had driven Alfred insane) and had him attach his OWN face on, to make him appear like the Joker. And what's on the tray? Why, Alfred's face of course.

#2 Posted by ILLO_29 (159 posts) - - Show Bio

It's an interesting theory. I guess will see on Wednesday. However I'm pretty sure that's not what under the platter, because there more then one platter. At the end of a certain book Joker pulls out two platter's, so I'm pretty sure there's a platter for ever member of the bat family.

#3 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

So, your only evidence for this is that Alfred hasn't been seen in a few issues?

#4 Edited by JakeN7 (12804 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't you already make this thread?

EDIT: Yeah, you did.

In the Gen. Discussion Forum: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/alfred-is-the-joker-unfortunately-it-makes-sense/749764/

In the Battles Forum: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/alfred-is-the-joker-and-unfortunately-it-makes-sense/749786/

And a similar thread in the Gen. Discussion forum again: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/the-jokers-face-really/749702/

Mods?

#5 Posted by TheCannon (19215 posts) - - Show Bio

How does it make sense?

#6 Posted by wessaari (632 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

How does it make sense?

it doesnt

#7 Posted by ILLO_29 (159 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been touched on before

#8 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@ILLO_29 said:

It's been touched on before

Where is that from?

#9 Posted by The_Tree (7864 posts) - - Show Bio

@Reignmaker: "Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader?"

#10 Posted by JonSmith (4007 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Joelislegend (215 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

Again, just leaving this here. No relevance to this thread or theory in anyway whatsoever.

ummmm... where is that from?

Clearly this is the opening of the next issue Bruce dreaming while passed out.

#12 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8160 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

SHIT

#14 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

SHIT

WHERES

#15 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

MY

#16 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

So much for this prediction. Good thing it was spammed in literally every forum before #17 came out.

#17 Posted by Teerack (7363 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not like theory made any sense. Maybe if batman never arrested Joker ever.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.