A New Batman?

#1 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6265 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi Everyone.

I've just seen the cover for the upcoming Earth 2 annual, and, well see for yourself.:

Now, I'm not an Earth 2 reader, but I know that Earth 2s' Batman was killed off. Any thoughts on who this could be? Looks pretty cool whoever it is.

Scarlotte.

#2 Posted by Manbehindthewires (344 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say, physically, he's been drawn like a villain; don't typically see disproportionate arms like that on a hero. It's very Bane or KGBeast-esque. The boots and forearm armour look amateurish and the batarang possibly modified, so I'm gonna go for a psychotic copycat wannabe (possibly another hush incarnation?)

#3 Posted by entropy_aegis (15255 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks AWESOME,hope it's Dick but he does seem to be drawn rather um bulky(especially around the shoulders).Earth 2 is one of the few hits of New-52 so looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Maybe it's Mr Terrific? could be either Sloan or Micheal.

#4 Posted by Joelislegend (215 posts) - - Show Bio

I automatically assumed it would be a story from the past kind of like the 0 issue.

Would be cool to have Batman as a villain.

#5 Posted by PaperDemon (608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Manbehindthewires said:

I'd say, physically, he's been drawn like a villain; don't typically see disproportionate arms like that on a hero. It's very Bane or KGBeast-esque. The boots and forearm armour look amateurish and the batarang possibly modified, so I'm gonna go for a psychotic copycat wannabe (possibly another hush incarnation?)

what he said.

#6 Posted by wimble23 (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Azrael?

#7 Posted by serpent222 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joelislegend said:

I automatically assumed it would be a story from the past kind of like the 0 issue.

I agree. That would be a nice new twist to shake things up.

#8 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joelislegend said:

Batman as a villain you say!?....

could be cool

#9 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see Grayson as Batman, but being a complete anti-hero. It would be interesting to see such a luminous character being presented with darker elements.

#10 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33091 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really like this, I want Batman to be dead in Earth-2 we already have enough versions of him as it is.

#11 Posted by batshrine (994 posts) - - Show Bio

@wimble23 said:

Azrael?

That would be so sick if they brought Azrael back as an Earth 2 character!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.