Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

A Couple of Problems for the Dark Knight Rises

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By Master_Thief

I enjoyed the movie but there were a view things I thought were wrong

1. Talia was not Bruce's "only woman he ever loved"

2. Ras al Ghul is dead?

3. Robin's origin should have been something like Bruce going to a curcuis and meeting a Dick Grayson.

4. I thought it would be cool for John Blake be Azreal with the hint from Batman that he needed to put on a mask and if they wanted him to be Robin instead he should of been Nightwing.

5. I remember a picture of the lazarus pit on the set a while back, what ever happened to it.

6. During the eight years of no batman: There was no other major villian that tryed to take over Gotham

7. Should of had Ras al Ghul make Talia betray Batman and then Talia betray Ras al Ghul

8. ALOT of important characters now who Batman is

Not really important details but: NO REBOOT IS NEEDED

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
    deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Of course she wasnt, he barely knew her. Ra's is dead it was in his mind. Blake becomes Batman, the Robin name was neat but Batman is the symbol. No4, that wouldn't be realistic. It wasn't the pit it was a rumour, not sure what happened to it. No major villain was there because of the Dent Act, watch again it was explained. Talia would not betray her father, she did leave him but when she came back he was dead. Blake somehow figured it out (he's smart), Catwoman heard it from Bane. Bane and Talia knew as they were in the League, Gordon was told.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

It was really good but there was a lot of problems with it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.