3 Ways To Reboot The Batman Franchise

#1 Posted by comicsanity016 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

http://bit.ly/MEK4xz Here are three ways to possibly reboot Batman. I'm personally in favor of John Blake taking the reigns: fresh spin and reboot all in one. Give us a Batman who's not Bruce Wayne for once. It might be just the thing the franchise needs right now.

#2 Posted by SupBatz (1737 posts) - - Show Bio

Option 3 please.

#3 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

it's simple, we kill the batman

#4 Posted by HarlequinKiss (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Wayne is rather boring. I mean, he's just a regular rich playboy whose parents tragically died (and why the hell can't he shut up about it). Sure, it's not the real him, but that's the story of Bruce Wayne and it's old. I agree I wanna see more BATMAN >:D that's the real Bruce Wayne. And man, if they can get the reboot to be more like the Arkham games and less like some regular movie with the bonus of funny outfits, I'm gonna be stoked to the point of tears.

#5 Posted by andyediaz (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell it from a Robin point of view

#6 Posted by Markus Kage (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Go Frank Miller and The Dark Knight Returns. End of discussion

#7 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Batman World's Finest movie! It shows that Bats can run with the big boys and will provide a setting where his brains and detective skills are required. Nolan showed that a billionaire can throw a punch, now show what the World's Greatest Detective can do

#8 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10890 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4733 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: Definitely.
#10 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone PM me what the article says? Don't want to risk clicking on random sites, my comp is mostly dead already.

#11 Edited by britsera (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtGamer said:

it's simple, we kill the batman

Had me loling.

We need to open up the universe to the rest of DC. That means leaving Nolan behind, because Superman and the rest could never exist there. The point is the tone has to change to be more comic-ish.

#12 Posted by Immortal777 (7602 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Scott Adkins would be a better Batman him being an actual martial artist and all.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.