Follow

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Movie » Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice released on March 25, 2016.

Gotham City-based vigilante Batman travels to Metropolis to preemptively combat Superman, fearing what would happen if the latter is kept unchecked, while another threat endangers humankind.

Is This Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice plot (part 1)

johnarthur3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"The dusk falls, the fight between the Man of

Steel and the invaders is over, leaving metropolis with

thousands injured and hundreds of dead, million of people cry,

Pain is everywhere. scientists are already investigating these people from another galaxy. I'm Lois Lane reporting for the daily planet".

Bruce Wayne/Batman Switch off his monitors, puts his cowl, turns on the witch again playing general zod's message " YOU ARE NOT ALONE".

The young billionare genius, called Lex Luthor, gets on a Helicopter monitored by guards, the vehicle rises in to the sun falling down. The night comes, the darkness takes metropolis, a man on the top of a building is looking at the guards who watch's the lexcorp laboratories. Launch tranquilizers and add jujitsus to all the guards and scientcist to meet general zod's body, batman takes some DNA of, and before go the exit, on a room he can see's a sciencist looking at his son reconstructed with metal parts, and start crying and saying the word "JUSTICE", that makes the batman hate to superman incrase, the knight gets up to his batplane and looks at all metropolis destruyed, swering justice for all the people who there died.

Batman/Bruce Wayne meets his batcave where Alfred Pennyworth ask "¿when you returned master Wayne?", "Five secons ago Alfred, ¿Don't you see me come?"- Bruce replies, "i'm talking about... The other man"- Alfred replies, "sorry alfred, i'm late to the board, my board"- Bruce replies.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By _Atomikill_

What?

johnarthur3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

What?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By kidchipotle

Well…welcome to Comicvine!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.