yourneighborhoodcomicgeek's Batman: Under The Red Hood review

Best Animated Comic Movie EVER..

The Good

Everything. This movie is a perfect example for a perfect comic book movie, even if this was a 2-D animated, direct-to-video film. It is superb. The voice acting is top-notch, the animation is perfect, and the emotion and plot is just magnificent! This really sets the bar for top quality comic book movies, not just for DC, but for Marvel as well. I have yet to see an Animated Comic Book Movie top this one. The ending is extremely emotional, and the entire movie was executed flawlessly.

The Bad

Watch the movie. There is nothing bad about it. AT ALL.

A must watch movie for all DC and Batman/Jason Todd fans. This is a superb film. One of the best films I've seen in my life, and the best 2D Animated Film I've seen in my entire life.

Other reviews for Batman: Under The Red Hood

Great movie 0

Probably one of the best Batman movies so far. The characters are well designed, and the story line is just amazing, simple saying that's the story that made us all "love" Red Hood. But it is not "just" the Red Hood, Joker is also well made, as well as of course Batman and Nightwing....

The Dark Knight's greatest failure. 0

Originally written 7-29-10After an encounter with the Joker ends tragically, Batman returns to Gotham City. 5 years pass, and there's a turf war being waged between a wealthy crime lord called the Black Mask, and another crime lord named the Red Hood. However, Red Hood also acts as a vigilante with intentions on cleaning up Gotham City, but he doesn't follow Batman's ethical code, and he uses excessive force. His violent tactics have put him at odds with Batman. But what exactly is Red Hood aft...