darkestknight2_0's Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne #6 - The All-Over review

THE END

As Morrison has followed Bruce Wayne on his hurdles through history, we’ve seen Batman in several  forms: Caveman  Batman, Puritan Batman, pirate Batman, cowboy Batman, 1930's detective Batman, and, now a cyber Batman. The final chapter of The Return of Bruce Wayne is where Morrison takes Batman’s superheroics and enhances them with his own interests about the power of ideas. Like any proper superhero comic, our hero fights a seemingly impossible foe.    To defeat him, Batman becomes an idea himself as metron asks him "What is the first truth of Batman"      and this idea helps him to realise that he has never been alone as when he was wounded in Year one, Alfred was there to bandage him up.

I think this series should be set up as one of the best Batman stories for all time in my opinion as it does create a great story where batman rises from the ashes. I feel absolutly honored to be there for his fall and his eventual return i'm just left to wondor what will Grant morrisons next big adventure will be in the upcoming years.