gr2blackout's Batman: The Movie review

NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA, Stupid!

"Complaining Fanboys, Batman! Enraged Bat-Fans, Batman! Bored Critics, Batman!"

This film is supposed to be funny, but its just not. Its pretty boring and EXTREMELY campy! I know this is the old show, but its more campy then the show itself! And lets not forget how horrible the casting choices were back then. Adam West sucked as Batman. If you wanna have an action-movie marathon in your living room tonight, do not watch this.

Other reviews for Batman: The Movie

Campy but Tolerable 0

Based upon the campy 60's Batman series, I had to admit that this movie had it all. Aside from Adam West and Burt Ward reprising their roles as Batman and Robin, the producers decided for a full on bonanza of super-villains; throwing in the Joker, the Penguin, Catwoman, and the Riddler into the mix as well as use of the infamous Batmobile but the Batchopper and the Batboat. That was huge to me when I was a kid! The only thing that could possibly have added to the appeal of this movie would have ...

In COLOR! 0

A funny thing happened a month or two ago.  My wife and I were in the local big box electronics store, looking over the discounted, bargain Blu-Rays. We got a big screen TV and a Blu-Ray player awhile back, but there's no way we can spend $25 to $30 on a single movie, when we can find some pretty decent ones for $9.99, $12.99 or $14.99. So, we're lookin' at the affordable Blu-Rays, and I spy Batman: The Movie, starring Adam West and Burt Ward. I recognize it by the jacket, it looks like the side...