haydenclaireheroes's Batman: The Dark Knight #23.4 - The Meat & the Marrow review

SHE IS NOT EVEN JOKER'S DAUGHTER!

Here is my video review for Batman the Dark Knight issue 23.4 Joker's Daughter. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Batman: The Dark Knight #23.4 - The Meat & the Marrow

... Why? 0

Why would DC approve anything about this book?honestly, I read it cause i expected it to be hilariously bad, it wasnt, it was honestly a horrible experience.first of all I havent read Catwoman lately,because it sucks, but i know about this plot about Gotham having an underground city, and i do think is a cool idea, but without actually knowing any details about it I got lost instantly on this comic regarding that concept as almost all of this comic takes place on that setting. because apparently...